- Bahrain Financial Harbour Appoints Chesterton International as Marketing Consultants for Asia
(WEF) Asia Roundtable, senior representatives of BFH and Chesterton International said that strategic ... Elaborating on the merits of the partnership, Mr. Ricky Sim, Managing Director of Chesterton International ... about BFH among potential Asian investors.” Chesterton International, which has in-depth ...
15/08/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Chesterton To Showcase London’s New Landmark Project At Cityscape Abu Dhabi
Chesterton, the international property agency established in 1805, will be showcasing its portfolio Following the success of Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2009, Chesterton, the international property agency established ... Chairman, Chesterton International LLC., stated that, “Many of London’s landmarks are a tribute to its ...
16/05/2010 - 16:08 - comment 0
- Apparently it's not just about luxury residences, but office space demand in Dubai is also booming!
and the real estate sector, said a report by international property agency Chesterton."We foresee ... the globe.Established since 1805, Chesterton International is a multi-disciplinary property business covering ... sector, said a report by international property agency Chesterton. ...
09/02/2014 - 12:40 - comment 0
- The domino effect: how Dubai's tram can revolutionize the real estate sector
immensely benefitted from trams, stated international property agency Chestertons. The tramway will provide ... premium'," remarked Simon Gray, the managing director at Chestertons Mena. "This has been true ... Chestertons Mena, said the transit premiums ranged from a few per cent to over a 150 per cent increase ...
14/10/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Regional real estate opportunities displayed in Singapore
Construction Authority (BCA) and Chesterton International Property Consultants. The seminar ... Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) highlighted regional construction and real estate opportunities at an international seminar in Singapore on Tuesday. According to the GDN, the seminar ...
15/08/2010 - 10:45 - comments 2
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option
that will take shape before the Expo. — The writer is the country manager at Chesterton International. ...
27/06/2014 - 12:50 - comment 0
- When it comes to the UAE, there's no escaping it: Abu Dhabi rent removal cap already hitting residents
at Chesterton International. “But compared to what they were in 2012, yields in Abu Dhabi — for select ...
10/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Survey: Dubai's office rents now nearly as much as New York
country head at Chesterton International. “Real estate in Dubai has grown at an exponential pace in 2013… ... enterprises] sector,” said Hamzah Abu Zannad, director of operations at Royal Star International ...
22/12/2013 - 09:01 - comment 1
- Cityscape Abu Dhabi gets down to business
• International property agency Chesterton will also showcase exclusive London residential properties ... of the increased international stature of Abu Dhabi, continued development will be needed along with careful ... and related events brings together international investors, developers, government and investment authorities, ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0