- ChevronTexaco reaches agreement with Emirates National Oil Company Limited
ChevronTexaco on Monday announced that Caltex Trading and Transport Corporation, a subsidiary of ChevronTexaco Corporation, has reached an agreement with Emirates ... that Caltex Trading and Transport Corporation, a subsidiary of ChevronTexaco Corporation, has reached ...
15/08/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- ChevronTexaco, Patronas to start drilling offshore Bahrain
American energy giant ChevronTexaco Corporation ... will commence in September 2002 and the developm American energy giant ChevronTexaco ... starting in October 2002. Chevron and Texaco merged last October to form ChevronTexaco Corp. ...
15/08/2010 - 13:22 - comment 0
- PIF loans Jubail Chevron Philips $360 million
by the ChevronTexaco Corporation and Phillips Petroleum Company is a chemical products company and the world's ... more than SR 52.5 billion in funding to the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Saudi Aramco, Petromin ...
15/08/2010 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Chevron Phillips, SIIG finalize $1 billion Saudi chemical project
Chemical, owned by the ChevronTexaco Corporation and Phillips Petroleum Company is a chemical products ...
15/08/2010 - 13:21 - comment 0
- CPChem launches two new joint ventures in Qatar
by ChevronTexaco Corporation and Phillips Petroleum Company. — (menareport.com) © 2002 Mena Report ( ...
15/08/2010 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Kuwait plans to launch international oil tender in 2H 2004
pre-qualified US companies ExxonMobil and Chevron Texaco and the UK’s BP for the tender. According to the CEO of the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), the foreign companies will have access to service contracts only ...
15/08/2010 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Bill Clinton to address Jeddah Economic Forum
Chairman and CEO of ChevronTexaco David O'Reilly, Chairman and CEO of Occidental Petroleum Ray Irani, ... on the US. The 42nd president of the United States will head a forum of corporate and political ...
15/08/2010 - 13:44 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti government pushes forward hydrocarbons liberalization
firms ChevronTexaco and ExxonMobil as possible partners, as well as British Petroleum PLC, ... Council governs the oil industry, nationalized in 1974. The Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) responsible ...
15/08/2010 - 12:57 - comment 0
- RSH Awarded a SR 480 Million Contract in Papua New Guinea
corporations including Marathon Oil, Equatorial Guinea, Shell Oil, Qatar, Chevron Texaco, Angola, and now Exxon ... a subsidiary of Exxon Mobile Corporation, on behalf of the co-venturers which include Oil Search, Santos, ... and durable housing solutions for such an international corporation as Exxon Mobil Corporation,” said Dr. Al ...
14/08/2010 - 17:18 - comment 1
- Venture Gulf Signs A Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Vehicle Deal With NBK Automobiles
industry such as Occidental, Maersk Oil, Penzoil, Anadarko, Ensco, Chevron, Texaco and other multinational oil and gas corporations. The Company is an approved and registered supplier and contactor of Qatar ...
30/05/2010 - 06:15 - comment 0