- Less 'Made-in-China': China's factory output crumbles to six-year low
This marks the lowest reading since December 2008 when the economy was buffeted by the global financial crisis. China’s ... Industry, Main headlines, China) China’s factory output grew at the lowest pace in nearly six years ...
14/09/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- China loves Abu Dhabi! Tourism figures from China to the UAE soar in Q1
in the first quarter of the year. Business from China has made huge strides ... Tourism & Hospitality, China, UAE) Business from China has made huge strides with arrivals ...
01/05/2014 - 14:18 - comment 0
- More like 'Made in China'? Saudi Arabia, China reach agreement on 'Made in Makkah' Project
headlines, China, Saudi Arabia) Makkah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI) Chairman Talal Mirza ...
18/11/2013 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Sharjah Museums Department participates in Travel and Tourism Exhibitions in China third time in a row
China to participate in the China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market (COTTM) held at the National ... China to participate in the China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market (COTTM) held at the National ... exhibition in China, and the first time in this particular exhibition. The event took place from the 9th ...
Press Release - 10/04/2014 - 10:45 - comment 0
- Going to the source: China studying plan to build cars in Saudi Arabia
China is studying whether its automakers could start manufacturing cars in Saudi Arabia to help meet increasing demand. China is studying ... Arabia], but the idea is still undergoing studies,” Li Chenwang, China’s ambassador to Saudi Arabia told ...
06/02/2014 - 11:34 - comment 0
- Is China about to overtake the US as the world's largest economy?
to start preparing for a shift in allegiances. China is expected to overtake ... The London-based Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) said in its annual report 2013 that China’s ... strongest economy and the slowing down of the Chinese economy,” China news agency, Xinhua, said, citing ...
29/12/2013 - 13:47 - comment 0
- DFSA enters into agreement with China’s banking supervisor
into a supplementary agreement on co-operation with the China Banking Regulatory Commission. ... on co-operation with the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC). The CBRC supervises all banks ... of China. The signing took place during a meeting between the Chairman of the CBRC, Mr Shang Fulin ...
Press Release - 16/05/2012 - 11:40 - comment 0
- Time for the Middle East to revise its oil demand forecasts? World Bank trims China, East Asia forecast
“China’s slowdown is gradual... It is slower but it’s not the bottom falling out of China’s growth,” The World Bank on Monday trimmed its growth forecasts for developing East Asian economies this year and next, as China’s economic expansion ...
07/10/2014 - 16:14 - comment 0
- Aramco, PetroChina sign MoU to build refinery in China
for the development of a 10 million metric tons per annum in China. Aramco Overseas Company, a subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, and PetroChina Company Limited, a subsidiary of CNPC, have recently inked ... barrels per day) grassroots full conversion refinery in Yunnan Province in China. The proposed ...
21/03/2011 - 11:20 - comment 0
- Kizad introduced to China’s leading industries in Tianjin
Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi) one of the world’s largest industrial zones, in China ... largest industrial zones, in China. The announcement follows the launch of Kizad to the Indian ... was introduced to a receptive audience of investors and industrialists in Tianjin, China, as part of the Abu ...
Press Release - 05/06/2011 - 19:29 - comment 0