- South Korea's second largest bank ordered to merge
government-led holding companies. The FSC, however, approved self-rescue plans submitted by Cho Hung ...
15/08/2010 - 23:48 - comment 0
- South Korean policymakers agree to raise new funds for bank reform
of undercapitalized institutions including state-controlled banks Hanvit, Cho Hung and Korea Exchange Bank. ...
16/08/2010 - 00:03 - comment 0
- Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2010
of Cho Hung Bank and LG card. Mr. Lee started his career 1971 as a branch retail manager and, after 38 years with Shinhan Bank, was named CEO and President of the bank in March 2009. The Cho Hung M&A ... three years after the merger of Cho Hung Bank, Shinhan Bank showed a strong performance improvement. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:00 - comment 0
- South Korean Banks Risk more Losses on Loans to Daewoo Motor
the verge of insolvencies. They include Korea Development Bank, Hanvit Bank, Cho Hung Bank, Korea ...
19/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- South Korean banks retain huge bad loans
loans at 9.27 trillion won, followed by Korea Exchange Bank with 5.74 trillion won, Cho Hung Bank ...
15/08/2010 - 23:54 - comment 0