- Christie’s launches a new era of auctioneering with debut of Christie’s Live® in Dubai
enthusiasts in the Middle East, Christie’s, the world’s leading auction house will introduce a real-time multi-media auction service, Christie’s LIVE™ in Signaling a new conduit for art and jewellery enthusiasts in the Middle East, Christie’s, the world’s leading auction house will introduce ...
15/08/2010 - 01:26 - comment 0
- Christie's appoints Ms. Hawazen Nazieh Nassief as Director, Middle East - Saudi Arabian national will lead client development in the region
Christie’s is pleased to announce the appointment ... Christie’s is pleased to announce the appointment of Hawazen Nazieh Nassief as Director, Middle East ... Christie’s existing relationships with clients across the Middle East. She will join the established local ...
Press Release - 22/07/2013 - 08:54 - comment 0
Christie’s, the world's leading art business had global auction and private sales in 2010 that totaled £3.3 billion/$5.0 billion. Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise, as well as international glamour. Founded in 1766 by James Christie ...
Company - 02/05/2011 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Christie’s director to move to Middle East to further strengthen team in region
Isabelle de La Bruyère, Director, Christie’s Middle ... Christie’s director to move to Middle East to further strengthen team in regionIsabelle de La Bruyère, Director, Christie’s Middle East, will be moving to Dubai to focus on client development in the region, from ...
16/05/2010 - 18:06 - comment 0
- University Students Captivated By Tour Of Christie’s Exclusive Art And Jewellery Collections
of art and an exquisite display of jewellery, when they visited the Christie’s International Art ... and Community Development, in cooperation with the House of Christie’s.The tour was a pioneering initiative ... them to develop their creative side.House of Christie’s Arts Specialist, Hala Al Khayat, introduced ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- New sale format for Christie’s Dubai Marks continued maturity of Middle Eastern art market
A new sale format will be introduced to Christie’s ... to Christie’s Middle East sales this October, bringing the bi-annual Modern and Contemporary art auctions ... art held at Christie’s in New York and London. In addition to the existing evening sale of Modern ...
Press Release - 12/09/2011 - 07:26 - comment 0
- Artists donate works to be sold to benefit the united nations world food programme at Christie’s Dubai sale
to benefit the World Food Programme, will be included in Christie’s sale on April 18th at the Jumeirah ... to benefit the World Food Programme, will be included in Christie’s sale on April 18th at the Jumeirah ... and Turkish art at Christie’s, said: “This is a great opportunity for us to show our support ...
Press Release - 22/02/2012 - 07:48 - comment 0
- Christie’s global art sales total $3.2 billion in the first half of 2011
Christie’s International, the world’s leading art ... 17.6% by £ on last year’s figure of £1.7 billion. Christie’s International, ... million), an increase of 57% by £ on the first half of 2010. Christie’s sales worldwide continue ...
Press Release - 21/07/2011 - 15:33 - comment 0
- Important works by leading modern & contemporary artists at Christie’s April Dubai sale
Christie’s April sales of Modern and Contemporary ... Christie’s April sales of Modern and Contemporary Arab, Iranian and Turkish Art to be held in Dubai on April ... to the sale. Michael Jeha, Managing Director of Christie’s Middle East and Head of Sale, said: “With ...
Press Release - 25/03/2012 - 08:15 - comment 0
- New sale format for Christie’s Dubai Parts I & II totals $7.3 million
artists from 15 different Middle Eastern countries totaled $2,379,500 /AED8,739,903 at Christie’s first ... from 15 different Middle Eastern countries totaled $2,379,500/AED8,739,903 at Christie’s first part II ... Managing Director of Christie’s Middle East and Head of the sale, said: “Christie’s put together a highly ...
Press Release - 27/10/2011 - 07:48 - comment 0