- Harry Winston opens its first Rare Timepieces boutique in the Middle East
to open in the world, and we are proud to have it here in Jeddah’ said Christophe Nicaise, Regional ... The flagship store was inaugurated on the 16th of October 2006, 23rd of Ramadan 1427, by Mr. Christophe Nicaise, Regional Director of Harry Winston and Mr. Jamil Mattar, President of Al Fardan Jewellery in Saudi ...
18/05/2010 - 11:08 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber CEO Dialogue sheds light on Dubai’s global leadership in retail
Enterprises, Mr. George Kostas, CEO, Majid Al Futtaim Properties, and Mr. Christophe Nicaise, CEO, Ahmed ... demand across all retail segments notably in fashion, electronics and furniture.” Mr. Christophe Nicaise, CEO, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, said that the need is to get a wider berth for Dubai on the world ...
Press Release - 02/10/2013 - 05:36 - comment 0
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons underscores importance of luxury timepieces to UAE's retail industry
to the market this year will interest both existing collectors and new watch enthusiasts,” said Mr. Christophe Nicaise, CEO of Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons. “At Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons our foremost ambition ...
Press Release - 25/05/2011 - 13:14 - comment 0
- Who needs more? Dubai says it has plenty of room for new malls
and furniture.” Christophe Nicaise, CEO, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, said that the need is to get a wider berth ...
02/10/2013 - 12:38 - comment 0
- King of Diamonds dazzles at charity gala
Christophe Nicaise, Regional Director for Harry Winston, said: “The Middle East has traditionally been one ... thousand Dirhams,” stated Nicaise. “We are delighted with this outcome, which resulted in far more funds ...
18/05/2010 - 13:06 - comment 0