- Dubai Islamic Bank Launches Investment Funds
House and the CitiCorp Group. Kharbash, who is also minister of state for financial and industrial ... million stake, while Citicorp would have 15 percent ($16 million), with the remainder held by the Kuwait ...
18/05/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0
- Lebanon launches $600 million bond issue
that has just matured. The issue is to be co-managed by Paribas, ABN-Amro and Citicorp ...
15/08/2010 - 16:01 - comment 0
- CIIB launches first Capital Protected Global Equity Portfolio
by Citicorp New York, while underlying stocks have been selected from the Dow Jones Islamic Market Index. ...
15/08/2010 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Dubai First Targets Growth through Revitalisation of Marketing Strategy
and State Bank of India, in addition to being a founding member and Director of two Citicorp Private Equity ...
01/09/2010 - 07:48 - comment 0
- BMA mandates Citi Islamic Investment Bank for $250 million Ijara bond issue
Islamic Investment Bank, a wholly- owned subsidiary of US-based Citicorp. The Ijara bonds ...
15/08/2010 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Where should you be putting your money in 2014?
on Wall Street. Citicorp trades at well below book value even as the earnings power of its global consumer ...
22/12/2013 - 19:06 - comment 0
- High demand raises Lebanon bond issue to $1 billion
of a $600-million bond issue to be co-managed by Paribas, ABN-Amro and Citicorp. The finance ministry ...
15/08/2010 - 15:59 - comment 0
- Saudi largest companies getting larger
Holding Company is a diversified yet focused investment entity with primary interests in Citicorp, News ...
15/08/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- ithmaar bank appoints group cfo
Citicorp affiliate). During his career, Khot has been responsible for major overseas assignments ...
17/05/2010 - 21:49 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Abraaj Capital & India’s Sabre Capital launch new JV
Executive Vice President & Policy Committee member of Citicorp & Citibank and successful organizer ...
15/08/2010 - 10:18 - comment 0