- Coca-Cola partners with Oman Football Association for COPA Coca-Cola tournament in Oman
Coca-Cola is proud to announce the completion of the first COPA Coca-Cola football tournament in Oman. Coca-Cola, the world’s beverage giant, is proud to announce the completion of the first COPA Coca-Cola football tournament ...
Press Release - 25/04/2012 - 07:15 - comment 1
- Coca-cola moves its secret formula to the world of coca-cola
years, but today the secret is out – The Coca-Cola Company has moved the 125-year-old secret formula for Coca-Cola to a new home at the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. As the capstone to the 125th anniversary year ... is a special day in Coca-Cola history, and the perfect culmination to our 125th anniversary celebrations ...
Press Release - 13/12/2011 - 07:30 - comment 1
- The Ministry of Education and Coca-Cola introduce the new "Schools e-com" project in all Coca-Cola ‘Schools.com’ labs.
and Muhannad Al-Turk, General Manager of The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Jordan introduced the new “S H. E. Dr. Khalid Touqan, Minister of Education and Muhannad Al-Turk, General Manager of The Coca-Cola ... said Muhanad al Turk, General Manager of The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Jordan. ...
17/05/2010 - 23:30 - comment 0
- COPA Coca-Cola winning teams flown to Ukraine for the Quarter-Final and Final games of Euro Cup 2012
COPA Coca-Cola winners from Qatar, Oman, and KSA made ... . Coca-Cola, the world’s beverage giant, celebrated the victories of the COPA Coca-Cola teams Wuhoosh Afriqia ... Cup 2012, Coca-Cola ensured that the winners of the first season of COPA Coca-Cola were left ...
Press Release - 04/07/2012 - 11:41 - comment 0
- Ski Dubai and Coca-Cola launch the "Coca-Cola BRRR" campaign as temperatures rise in the UAE
of achievements by tying up with global leader Coca-Cola to grant easy access to its alpine slopes throughout ... entertainment has added another first to its long list of achievements by tying up with global leader Coca-Cola ... people cool off during the sizzling summer months, the Coca-Cola BRRR campaign will entitle purchasers ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 10:04 - comment 0
- the latest soft drink from coca-cola in the jordanian market
flavour, but is a completely sugar free beverage. Coca Cola Zero completes the Coca-Cola ‘trilogy’ of original Coca-Cola, an iconic brand loved by people across the globe and Coca-Cola light, with its unique, lighter taste that has a loyal customer base, skewed towards women. Coca-Cola plan to direct marketing ...
17/05/2010 - 20:23 - comment 0
- Coca-Cola Middle East and Ensan spread the joy among children for the fourth year
Coca-Cola Middle East has tied up with Ensan dedicating 10% from the consumer price of all Coca-Cola family size packages sold during the holy month to Ensan. For the fourth consecutive year, Coca-Cola Middle East has tied up ...
Press Release - 09/10/2011 - 17:14 - comment 0
- Coca-Cola to Award 1000 lucky winners tickets to Tamer Hosni Concert
to watch Egyptian superstar and Coca-Cola brand ambassador Tamer Hosni, live in, announced the One Thousand lucky winners will walk away with tickets to watch Egyptian superstar and Coca-Cola brand ambassador Tamer Hosni, live in, announced the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in JordanAs part of the annual ...
17/05/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Coca-Cola shares its sales with the orphan children of “Insan”
Olaya on 3rd of Ramadan, Coca-Cola launched its promotional campaign “Ramadan … Sharing, Togethernes Coca-Cola shares its sales with the orphan children of “Insan”In a press conference held in Holiday Inn Hotel – Olaya on 3rd of Ramadan, Coca-Cola launched its promotional campaign “Ramadan … Sharing, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:21 - comment 0
- Coca-Cola marketing campaigns put spotlight on Special Olympics World Summer Games Athens 2011
The Coca-Cola Company is creating greater awareness ... fund-raising activities, employee volunteers, a television commercial and experiential activity, The Coca-Cola ... Kent, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Coca-Cola Company. “One of the best ways we can ...
Press Release - 28/06/2011 - 11:31 - comment 0