- Arabian Real Estate Investment Trust launched
Middle East Limited and Daman. Robert McCuaig, Chairman of AREIT Management Limited and Chairman, Advisory Board of Colliers International Holdings (Australia) Limited said: "The vision behind ...
15/08/2010 - 10:23 - comment 0
- Colliers International Global Investor Sentiment Survey
of a risk-reduction strategy. Middle East respondents to Colliers International’s Q3 2010 ... Davis, Regional CEO and Director of Colliers International Global Investment Services. “In addition, ... The Colliers International Cityscape Survey 2010, which reflects the views of exhibitors at the region’s ...
08/11/2010 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Virgin Blue Group Announces Major New Partnership With Etihad
times a week. Virgin Blue Holdings Limited (ASX: VBA) and Etihad Airways PJSC ... www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE) Virgin Blue Holdings Limited (ASX: VBA) ... international arm, V Australia, to launch direct services to Abu Dhabi in 2011 and the two airlines offer ...
26/08/2010 - 10:43 - comment 0
- No wonder it's been getting fancy: new leaked documents reveal secret $3 billion funding by ruling family to Etihad airlines
in Virgin Australia Holdings, which has been engaged in a brutal price and capacity war with flag carrier ... in Virgin Australia Holdings, which has been engaged in a brutal price and capacity war with flag carrier ... for government support and changes to the law that limits its foreign ownership.The newspaper said industry ...
22/05/2014 - 23:38 - comment 0
- FXCM Opens FXCM Australia Ltd. Offers No Dealing Desk Execution www.FXCM.com.au
have any doubts. FXCM Australia Limited ARBN: 121934432. Australian Financial Service License No. ... firstname.lastname@example.org New York, February 26, 2009?FXCM Holdings LLC today announced the opening of its newest office ... email@example.com New York, February 26, 2009?FXCM Holdings LLC today announced the opening of its newest ...
14/08/2010 - 19:29 - comment 0
- Limited-edition atlas, EARTH, to be unveiled at Sharjah Book Fair With only 3,000 copies worldwide, the publishing phenomenon puts planet into perspe
produced this publication in Australia and to have it now hold itself high internationally as a new ... Limited-edition atlas, EARTH, to be unveiled at Sharjah Book Fair With only 3,000 copies worldwide, the publishing ... will be destroyed, meaning only one in 2.2 million people can ever hold EARTH in their hands and travel the globe ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- Revealed: Dubai’s top ten real estate projects by billions of dollars
Director, Colliers International Middle East , said: “The UAE property market is currently experiencing ... years. The biggest in terms of value is Meraas Holdings’ Jumeirah Gardens project, estimated at $89.5bn and is due for completion in 2021, followed by Dubai Holding’s Dubai Land development, valued ...
03/06/2014 - 18:36 - comment 0
- british islamic insurance holdings announces the appointment of gulf international bank and investec as its financial advisors
Holdings (BIIH) announced its decision to appoint Bahrain-based Gulf International Bank B.S.C. as the Company’s GCC Financial Advisor, and Investec Bank (UK) Limited, as its UK Financial Advisor. BIIH ... capital, the Board of British Islamic Insurance Holdings (BIIH) announced its decision to appoin ...
17/05/2010 - 21:53 - comment 0
- Paspaley's ribbon collection unfurls a seductively charming array of jewels
entwine the finest Paspaley South Sea pearls. Its piéce de resistance being its limited edition collier ... limited edition collier with diamonds in yellow gold that your temptation truly comes undone…and you know ... chains which hold one perfectly tied bow dangling just one stunning Paspaley South Sea pearl, perfect ...
16/05/2010 - 17:44 - comment 0
- Oil might be getting expensive, but we're all covered- says IEA
situation in Syria could spill into other Middle East countries has pushed up prices for international benchmark Brent by nearly $8 this month to over $115 a barrel. The International ... for international benchmark Brent by nearly $8 this month to over $115 a barrel. The IEA comprises OECD countries ...
09/09/2013 - 14:24 - comment 0