- Alpen Capital Qatar and The First Investor advise on a strategic investment in Bin Omran Trading & Contracting Co.
shareholders in Bin Omran Trading & Contracting Co. (BOTC) and simultaneously selling the stake to a new ... Group, is one of Qatar’s leading contracting companies (A-grade), specializing in road works and drainage ... Omran Trading & Contracting Co. ...
Press Release - 29/05/2012 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Samsung combines super-bright photography with easy sharing in the new SMART CAMERA EX2F
of eleven elements in nine groups, with four aspherical lenses and two high refractive lenses. Combined ... range of Wi-Fi-enabled SMART CAMERAs. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, a global ... from their point-and-shoot whilst retaining ease-of-use and portability. The EX2F combines ...
Press Release - 22/07/2012 - 06:49 - comment 1
- Msheireb Properties awards renovation construction contract to Qatari Arabian Construction Co W.L.L
Construction Co W.L.L as the main building contractor responsible for a key section of the master plan ... sustainable real estate developer, has appointed Qatari Arabian Construction Co W.L.L (QACC) as the main ... development. Under the terms of the agreement, valued at QR330 million, Qatari Arabian Construction Co ...
Press Release - 03/02/2013 - 09:59 - comment 0
- Stone Energy contracted to buy 2 drilling rigs in Iraq
of AlSalam Group Holding Co and in cooperation with Kerui Group company , won a contract to purchase two ... Holding Co, stated that under this agreement with Kerui Group company, which is one of the largest ... Company, a subsidiary of AlSalam Group Holding Co and in cooperation with Kerui Group company, won ...
30/06/2013 - 14:22 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD and RTA unveil co-branded “Go4it” Visa Credit Card
combines the features and benefits of a Visa credit card and the proprietary Nol transit application, used ... Credit Card,” which combines the features and benefits of a Visa credit card and the proprietary Nol ... product, the co-branded “Go4it” Visa Credit Card is the first of its kind in the Middle East, ...
Press Release - 28/11/2011 - 12:19 - comment 0
- Siemens receives major order from Oman for two turnkey combined cycle power plants
GROUP), SOJITZ CORPORATION, SHIKOKU ELECTRIC POWER CO., Inc. and PUBLIC AUTHORITY FOR SOCIAL INSURANCE. ... Siemens Energy is to build two turnkey combined cycle power plants in Oman. Siemens Energy is to build two turnkey combined cycle ...
05/10/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0
- ACQUISITION of new customers procedding - Incap contract manufacturing services PVT LTD. launched co-operation with six new customers in India
Incap Contract Manufacturing Services Private Limited, ... Incap Contract Manufacturing Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of Incap Corporation, Finland has ... names may not be mentioned despite of the start of commercial co-operation. Taco Sasken Automotives ...
16/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- Saudi, French company win $2.2 billion deal to develop Riyadh's public transport
the deal on Wednesday. Saudi Public Transport Co. (Saptco) has won a $2.1 billion contract to operate and maintain buses in Riyadh jointly with French group RATP Dev . The 10-year deal ... billion contract to operate and maintain buses in Riyadh jointly with French group RATP Dev. The 10-year ...
05/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Beit Al Khair Society Contracts ProTeleCo to Install Avaya IP Telephony to Aid Humanitarian Work
Beit Al Khair Society Contracts ProTeleCo to Install Avaya IP Telephony to Aid Humanitarian ... to provide humanitarian services to the needy, has signed a contract with ProTeleCo, an international ... latest IP Telephony systems. The five year contract involves installation of the VOIP infrastructure ...
16/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- al khaliji co-arranged the financing of qr 653 million for consolidated contractors group
al khaliji co-arranged the financing of qr 653 million for consolidated contractors group al ... undertaken by the Joint Venture Consolidated Contractors Group S.A.L (Offshore) (CCC) and Teyseer Contracting Co. WLL (TCC). This strategic project valued at QR 6.5 bln was awarded by Qatar Petroleum ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0