- Ministry of Economy unveils month-long consumer awareness campaign to mark 7th Gulf Consumer Protection Day
Consumer Protection Day under the theme ‘Rationalising consumption is our objective”. The UAE Ministry of Economy today launched the seventh Gulf Consumer Protection Day under the theme ... efficiently. The Minister reiterated the importance of strengthening the role of consumer protection ...
Press Release - 01/03/2012 - 20:49 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber seminar focuses on best practices in consumer protection
in protecting consumers within the business community, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry organised ... and Consumer Protection Sector, Dubai Department of Economic Development, Prof. Ang Peng Hwa, Vice President, ... Naji AbdulGhani Ammari, Head of Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection Sector, Dubai Department ...
Press Release - 28/03/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Dubai World Conference on consumer rights sets stage for international debate on consumer protection
thoughts on ‘The E-Commerce Revolution: How to protect the rights of consumers purchasing through ... practices in protecting consumer rights and intellectual property to the fast-evolving Middle East retail ... advocates as well as experts in consumer protection and intellectual property rights (IPR), brand ...
Press Release - 31/03/2013 - 06:27 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber seminar focuses on consumer protection against counterfeiting
with the Brand Owners’ Protection Group organised a seminar entitled Consumer Protection Against Counterfeiting ... with the Brand Owners’ Protection Group (BPG), organised a seminar entitled ‘Consumer Protection Against ... on the sidelines of the 7th GCC Consumer Protection Day marked in the region. It was attended by Dubai Chamber ...
Press Release - 27/03/2012 - 09:58 - comment 0
- seminar focuses on consumer protection against counterfeit
Seminar focuses on consumer protection against counterfeit Dubai Chamber event dispels queries on consumer rights Dubai, UAE: Under its mission of protecting the interests of the business community, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry organized a seminar on Consumer Protection against ...
16/05/2010 - 18:03 - comment 0
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry commit to protect consumers in Islamic countries by signing a memorandum of understanding with Hemaya Univer
to Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry commit to protect consumers in Islamic countries by signing ... protection strategies in the Islamic and Arab countries, as well as spread awareness among consumers ... Consumer and Brand Protection Forum in Jeddah on October 19-21 this year, under the patronage of HRH Prince ...
17/05/2010 - 20:29 - comment 0
- Ministry of Economy’s Consumer Protection Department resolves majority of 2523 complaints received in 2009
The Consumer Protection Department in the Ministry of Economy dealt with 2523 complaints in 2009 ... that the Consumer Protection department periodically monitors the prices of 10 commodity groups covering 650 ... Minister of Economy, to protect consumer rights. Of the complaints received, 1502 were related ...
01/06/2010 - 14:09 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber meeting focuses on unified sales agreement for electronic items
meeting which was also attended by Dr. Hashim Al Nuaimi, Director of the Consumer Protection Department ... a roundtable bringing together officials of the Higher Committee for Consumer Protection of the UAE Ministry ... a roundtable bringing together officials of the Higher Committee for Consumer Protection of the UAE Ministry ...
Press Release - 11/02/2014 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Consumer protection agency to monitor prices ahead of Ramadan
the Consumer Protection Association (CPA) has launched a campaign to monitor the prices of essential goods ... around the corner, the Consumer Protection Association (CPA) has launched a campaign to monitor ... with the ministry to monitor food prices to protect consumers from price hikes during the holy month,” Nasser ...
05/06/2013 - 11:24 - comment 0
- DED leads rating of retail outlets for service quality, fair pricing and consumer rights protection
the message that consumer rights protection is a shared responsibility between retailers and consumers ... Chief Executive Officer of the Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection (CCCP) sector in DED: “We ... and retailers while also building awareness on consumer rights and protecting them in line with DED’s strategic ...
Press Release - 16/02/2014 - 07:31 - comment 0