- Israel passes law discriminating Muslims versus Christians for employment commission
The Palestinians slammed the new Israeli law with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member ... that discriminates between Muslim and Christian Arabs in terms of their representation on an employment commission. ... representation on an employment commission. The law, which was passed on Monday, expanded the equal ...
26/02/2014 - 08:31 - comment 0
- The Dominican Committee of Solidarity with the Palestinian People holds a march to support the Palestinian people in Gaza
The Dominican Committee of Solidarity with the Palestinian People holds a march to support the Palestinian people in Gaza, on August 5, 2014 in Santo Domingo © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
06/08/2014 - 07:04 - comment 0
- Calls for pressure on Israel as hunger strike prisoners' health rapidly deteriorates
Executive Committee member and member of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), Hanan Ashrawi, stressed ... consensus and employs criminal acts at the expense of Palestinian prisoners.” “Following the launch ... Executive Committee member and member of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), Hanan Ashrawi, stressed ...
01/06/2014 - 18:07 - comment 0
- Members of the Honduran Committee in Solidarity with the Palestinian People
Members of the Honduran Committee in Solidarity with the Palestinian People © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
08/08/2014 - 05:03 - comment 0
- Ahmad Al-Tibi: I expect an Israeli Invasion of the Palestinian Authority Territories.
would like to present to the committee. We, as an Arab Palestinian minority in Israel, have two ... of 1948 Palestinians and threatening Israeli entrepreneurs who employ Palestinian workers. How would you ... Knesset, Dr. Ahmad Al-Tibi, stressed his rejection of the committee formed by Barak to investigate ...
19/05/2010 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Oman establishes committee to study and follow up employment of national workforce
a special committee to study and follow up employment of national workforce in the public and private ... of Oman's Majlis A’shura has issued a decision forming a special committee to study and follow up employm ... seekers in the 5th and 6th year development plans and at national workforce employment forums held ...
18/05/2010 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Lebanon's Economic Committees say no to basic freedoms
Committees (ECs), which represent private sector interests and employers, have revealed their hostile ... their intentions, Lebanon’s Economic Committees (ECs), which represent private sector interests and employers, have ... Lebanon’s Economic Committees (ECs), which represent ...
03/02/2013 - 15:02 - comment 0
- Belgrade meetings of PAM Standing Committees approve reports for submission to Plenary Session of the Assembly to be held in Morocco
on 28-30 October, in Rabat, Morocco.The 5th Meeting of the 3 Standing Committees was inaugurated by H.E. ... debate on the topics dealt with by theStanding Committees during the year. Hon. Angela Napoli (Italy), ... Vella(Malta), Chairman of the Ad hoc Committee on the Middle East, presented his Report andbriefly delved ...
28/06/2010 - 14:39 - comment 0
- Israeli forces arrest six Palestinians in West Bank
the West Bank overnight Tuesday according to an army spokeswoman and local popular committee sources. Israeli forces detained six Palestinians in the West Bank overnight, local popular committee sources and an army spokeswoman said Wednesday.Muhammad Ayyad Awad, spokesman for Beit Ummar's popular committee ...
10/09/2014 - 18:00 - comment 0
- PAM Standing Committees to convene in Belgrade to finalise Reports and Resolutions for the Plenary Session in Morocco
The three Standing Committees of the Parliamentary ... The three Standing Committees of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean will meet in Belgrade ... of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Standing Committees, which deal with "Political and Security related ...
14/06/2010 - 11:48 - comment 0