- Palm Water commissions new Sea Water Reverse Osmosis plant to provide potable water to Atlantis on Palm Jumeirah Crescent
of such technology in the GCC – the SWRO plant supplies drinking/potable water to the Atlantis and other developments ... First wide-scale water treatment facility in GCC ... a subsidiary of Istithmar World PJSC, has announced that it has recently commissioned the Sea Water Reverse ...
14/08/2010 - 18:30 - comment 0
- EMS urges authorities to step-up public awareness campaigns to curb wasteful power and water consumption
the need for curbing wasteful consumption of crucial water and power resources. The call comes ... consumers registered with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority [DEWA] in 2004, generating a demand ... of the Authority’s customer base, accounted for 22 per cent or 11,809 MIG of the water consumed. Industry data ...
18/05/2010 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Passavant-Roediger consortium wins AED 545 million prestigious Wastewater Treatment Plant deal in Egypt
Managing Director, Construction Authority for Potable Water and Waste Water (CAPW); Hassan Allam, CEO, ... Passavant-Roediger. Under the terms of the agreement awarded by the Construction Authority for Potable Water ... and Hassan Allam Sons, has won an AED 545 million contract to expand the Gabal Al Asfar Waste Water Treatment ...
Press Release - 18/11/2013 - 10:19 - comment 0
- International Water Companies Look to Tap Saudi Arabia
of the most attractive for waste water solutions. That was the consensus among panellists at the MENA Business ... panellists agreed that the entire MENA region is experiencing phenomenal demand for waste water reuse ... as the collection, treatment and disposal of waste water. As part of its role PUBC will conduct regular audits, ...
16/08/2010 - 10:01 - comments 3
- Msheireb Downtown Doha to employ water conservation measures that will reduce consumption by up to 6.5 million litres per day
in sustainable urban development, Msheireb Properties has announced a site-wide non-potable water system within ... in sustainable urban development, Msheireb Properties has announced a site-wide non-potable water system within ... The Msheireb Downtown Doha non-potable water system will further treat municipality supplied Treated Sewage ...
Press Release - 15/07/2012 - 10:37 - comment 0
- FluorAMEC joint venture wins $500 million Iraqi water contract
potable water distribution and treatment systems, municipal sewer collection and treatment systems, ... Authority (CPA) Program Management Office (PMO) for services in the sectors of energy, water ... works and water sector infrastructure. US-based Fluor Corporation's joint ...
15/08/2010 - 11:17 - comment 0
- Hasan Juma Backer to provide potable water pipes to Oman
Company will provide the Omani Ministry of Housing & Water with a permanent piped supply of potable water to the Bawsher area in the Muscat governorate. The The Hasan Juma Backer ... with a permanent piped supply of potable water to the Bawsher area in the Muscat governorate, reported Oman Times. ...
15/08/2010 - 13:47 - comment 0
- Palm Water activates first temporary water sewage treatment facility under the Jebel Ali Free Zone Utility Project
East will consume more than 112 billion litres of potable water from 2008 to 2009. The region plans ... sectors such as construction and tourism. Reliable and efficient water and wastewater management services ... plant in Jafza North to provide potable water to Free Zone and Technopark facilities. The first phase ...
17/05/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Canadian Clear Water FZC Installs Desalination Plants in Egypt, Iraq & Oman
The plant converts the water from the desert into potable water for construction and drinking. ... Osmosis converts sea water into potable water useful for industrial and drinking water purposes. Biggest ... installed at Egypt can convert 10 MLD (Million Litre per Day) and can convert seawater into potable water ...
16/05/2010 - 16:20 - comment 0
- Palm Water wins Dh1.4 billion Jebel Ali Free Zone contract
to Palm Water covers designing, supplying, constructing, owning, operating and maintaining the STP, ... systems will also be designed and constructed by Palm Water and maintained by the company during ... converting nearby seawater into potable drinking water meeting Dubai standards. The STP will be based ...
18/05/2010 - 10:05 - comment 0