- Dubai Culture marks official launch of ‘Soul of Dubai Guide’ at Creekside, city’s newest contemporary cultural space
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai Culture), the Emirate’s dedicated Authority for culture, arts, and heritage, has marked the official launch of the ‘Soul of Dubai Guide’. The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai Culture ...
Press Release - 26/06/2014 - 10:46 - comment 0
- 1st "International Festival of Contemporary Art and Artists" in Marrakech
of Contemporary Art and Artists", titled AIM (Arts in Morocco - Arts in Marrakech). The Festival, which is organized by the Center of Art and Culture, Kssour Agafgay, located in Marrakech, will be held from ... and culture, will include various exhibitions of contemporary visual arts coming from all over Morocco ...
18/05/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Johnny R.Saadé Holdings sponsors the first international Fair for Contemporary Art MENASART edition 2010
of MENASART- the international Fair for Contemporary Art dedicated to the Middle East, North Africa and South ... the international Fair for Contemporary Art dedicated to the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia. This event ... among others, that aim to uphold Beirut's role as a center for Art in the Middle-East. Quality, ...
28/07/2010 - 07:28 - comment 0
- Peace coming to Egypt Sept. 21st at Darb 1718
Contemporary Art and Culture Center. Darb 1718 Contemporary Art and Culture ... Darb 1718 Contemporary Art and Culture Center Qasr Al-Shamee' Street, Al-Fakhareen – Old Cairo ... Reviews, Egypt) Darb 1718 Contemporary Art and Culture Center will host the annual Peace One Day ...
15/09/2013 - 03:53 - comment 0
- Iraq's isolated artists finally take center stage at Venice exhibition
A major contemporary art exhibition in Venice ... at the Venice Biennale, a major contemporary art exhibition that takes place in Italy, will showcase – ... the participants in the pavilion, commissioned by the Ruya Foundation for Contemporary Culture in Iraq and titled ...
25/03/2013 - 12:47 - comment 0
- mashreq gold marks second anniversary with Emirati contemporary art exhibition
showed its support to the local community by hosting an Emirati art exhibition by contemporary mashreq gold marks second anniversary with Emirati contemporary art exhibition Mashreq Gold, ... anniversary. The exhibition showcased a unique presentation of the history of contemporary art ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 0
- Egypt's on D-CAF: No need for caffeine with the Downtown Contemporary Arts Festival coming to Cairo again
such a time. For the past two years, the Downtown Contemporary Arts Festival (D-CAF) has in the spring ... D-CAF is back, peeps! The contemporary entertainment will begin again on March 20th. With the influx of independent and alternative arts ...
10/03/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Too much to see, too little time: Egypt's culture picks of the week 12 - 19 October
Cairo Roznama III exhibition opening at Medrar for Contemporary Art at 8pm Roznama III is a periodical competition and art exhibition for contemporary visual art centered around young Egyptian artists. Running from Sunday 12 October till 30 October in Medrar for Contemporary Art, Roznama's objective ...
12/10/2014 - 06:52 - comment 0
- Sumayyah Al Suwaidi introduces audiences to the contemporary world of Digital Art at ‘Art Conversations’ session in Dubai Ladies Club
Funoon, the art & culture division of Dubai Ladies ... Digital Artist from the UAE. Last week, Funoon, the art & culture ... at Dubai Culture & Arts Authority, and Jalal Luqman, an acclaimed Emirati Digital Artist as well as key ...
Press Release - 09/10/2011 - 08:52 - comment 0
- Art Sawa brings outstanding contemporary Egyptian art to the UAE with 14.05.09 - Undercurrent
and supported by Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Art Sawa brings to Dubai an outstanding contemporary Egyptian ... on Egyptian culture and art,” Makkawi added. This overview of contemporary Egyptian art brings together 30 ... of the Art Sawa brings outstanding contemporary Egyptian art to the UAE with 14.05.09 - Undercurrent ...
16/05/2010 - 16:58 - comment 0