- The Dubai Export Development Corporation and The Arab Investment & Export Credit Guarantee Corporation join forces
and The Arab Investment & Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (DHAMAN) have joined forces to support lo The Dubai Export Development Corporation (EDC) and The Arab Investment & Export Credit Guarantee ... at a meeting of the two organisations held in The Arab Investment & Export Credit Guarantee Corporation ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- Gulf Investment Corporation expands its investment in the iron & steel industry in the GCC region
record of investment in the regional steel and metals industry and other key economic sectors. Gulf Investment Corporation (GIC), Kuwait, which is owned equally by the six governments of the GCC owns 50%, ... Gulf United Steel Holding Company (“Foulath”), a leading global steel investment vehicle ...
Press Release - 25/09/2011 - 07:48 - comment 0
- National Bank of Fujairah wins Best Customer Service for Corporate Banking, SME Trade Finance Offering & Treasury Management accolades at the 2014 Banker ME Product Awards
“Best Customer Service - Corporate & Investment Banking”, “Best Trade Finance Offering - SME” ... PJSC (NBF) announced that it has won “Best Customer Service - Corporate & Investment Banking”, ... National Bank of Fujairah PJSC (NBF) announced that it has won “Best Customer Service - Corporate & ...
Press Release - 24/03/2014 - 12:53 - comment 0
- Russell Read as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer for The Gulf Investment Corporation
The Gulf Investment Corporation is pleased to announce ... The Gulf Investment Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Russell Read as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer (DCEO & CIO). Most recently, Dr. Read launched C ...
Press Release - 24/08/2011 - 10:55 - comment 0
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
Investment Theme for Banking & Financial Services Stability in economic growth ... opportunities in the region, the investment companies/corporates are looking at other promising markets outside ... Kuwait - GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook ...
18/05/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- DP World - UAE Region signs up for National Bonds Corporation’s Employee Savings Program
National Bonds Corporation (NBC), the leading sharia-compliant savings and investments ... National Bonds Corporation (NBC) announced that DP ... culture of savings its employees in the UAE. National Bonds Corporation (NBC), ...
Press Release - 09/06/2014 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation to host retail banking summit at WIBC
Conference will feature a Retail Banking Summit and a Corporate & Investment Banking Summit as a part ... the World Islamic Banking Conference will feature a Retail Banking Summit and a Corporate & Investment ... Banking, Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation will commence the summit with his presentation ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank enters Dubai International Financial Centre
IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank, part ... IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank, part of the Groupe Caisse d’Epargne of France, received DFSA ... on the capital markets, IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank holds a banking license under French law and offers ...
18/05/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0
- GCC corporate governance ‘developing rapidly’ says Emaar Industries & Investments
Other corporate governance initiatives at Emaar Industries & Investments include; Internal ... Emaar Industries & Investments’ CEO, Dr. Ahmad ... Investments’ CEO, Dr. Ahmad Khayyat, has today commented on the GCC’s corporate governance advancements and has ...
15/08/2010 - 01:05 - comment 0
- booz & company study finds top corporate spenders on r&d boosted investments to nearly half a trillion dollars in 2007
that Booz & Company’s fourth annual analysis of the world’s 1,000 largest publicly corporate research and development spenders, released today, found that these corporations continue to invest aggressively in R&D ... they are headquartered. The Booz & Company study finds that the average global multi-national corporation spends ...
16/05/2010 - 18:15 - comment 0