- Cleansing time: GCC agrees to remove "impurities" to improve relations between nations
the challenges and issues that have faced the Council,” Kuwait Foreign Minister Shaikh Sabah Khalid Al Sabah, ... nations and peoples were among the foundations of their domestic and foreign policies. “The Council ... GCC leaders agreed to improve relations and develop ...
31/08/2014 - 08:11 - comment 0
- Second interparliamentary meeting between the European Parliament delegation for relations with Iraq and the Iraqi Council of Representatives EU Frie
by Sheikh Khalid Al Atiyyah the First Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and included ... for relations with Iraq Baroness Nicholson MEP chaired a three hour meeting between the two delegations on Wednesday 22 April, which was attended by Members of the European Parliament's Foreign Affairs ...
16/05/2010 - 18:00 - comment 0
- Saudi, Kuwaiti Foreign Ministers discuss relations
Saudi Prince Saud Al-Faisal, the Foreign Minister and head of the Saudi Kingdom's delegation to the 23rd summit of the Gulf Cooperation Council, met i Saudi Prince Saud Al-Faisal, the Foreign Minister and head of the Saudi Kingdom's delegation ...
18/05/2010 - 16:26 - comment 0
- How a Bassem Youssef tweet revealed the extent of anti-Semitism in the Middle East
Council of Foreign Relations, writer and expert on Russian affairs. He is the author of Putin's ... on the European Council of Foreign Relations, writer and expert on Russian affairs. ... understandable given the circumstances. He is a world expert on Russian relations, facing down an army of bigoted ...
09/04/2014 - 09:14 - comments 4
- Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist
Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist group ...
10/05/2014 - 08:42 - comment 0
- Belgian Foreign Minister: EU Should Reconsider Trade Relations With Israel
of suspending the association council, which regulates economic relations between the EU and Israel or recalling ... Belgian foreign minister Louis Michel said Sunday the European Union (EU) should reconsider its trade relations with Israel after Prime Minister Ariel ...
18/05/2010 - 16:53 - comment 0
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Secretary General of Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council
of the Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council, Nasri al-Khouri. During the meeting, talks covered bilateral relations. The two ... Syria’s Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa received on Monday Secretary General of the Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council, Nasri al-Khou ...
18/05/2010 - 16:39 - comment 0
- American University of Beirut Panel discusses citizen revolt in the Middle East
of Beirut completed a three-day speaking tour at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in New York on May ... completed a three-day speaking tour at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in New York on May 18. AUB ... tour at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in New York on May 18. ...
Press Release - 25/05/2011 - 16:21 - comment 0
- New economic roadmap on the way for Saudi and Egypt
the Egyptian side of the council was aimed at promoting bilateral relations between both countries, ... relations over the coming period, according to a statement by Minister of Industry and Foreign Trade Mounir ... Nour and the Egyptian side of the Egyptian-Saudi Business Council, headed by Abdel Hamid Abu Mousa, ...
17/11/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Gulf oil forcing China to forge closer relations with GCC
commercial interests in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states will not translate into close political ... implement a more active foreign policy, which cannot blindly follow the American view. For example, ... Council (GCC) states will not translate into close political or military support, which ...
Editor's Choice - 23/12/2010 - 13:36 - comment 0