- Trans-Arabian Creative Communications
Trans-Arabian Creative Communications (TRACCS) was founded in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in December ... TRACCS (transarabian creative communications, transarabian creative communications, transarabian creative communications, transarabian creative communications, transarabian creative ...
PR Agency - 26/12/2010 - 15:04 - comment 0
- GPCA appoints Creative Communication to drive strategic communications
petrochemical and chemical industry, has signed an agreement with Creative Communication to drive ... in the region. GPCA Secretary General Dr. Abdulwahab Al-Sadoun said Creative Communication has been assigned ... requirements. “Creative Communication will also provide public relations support for the most important ...
16/05/2010 - 16:39 - comment 0
- OMD dedicates its fourth Creative Masterclass to communications innovations through sports
to innovate themselves. Among the speakers who will show how brands can creatively communicate ... the world’s and the region’s most awarded media agency network, will focus its fourth Creative Masterclass ... Creative Masterclass series, which runs two events per year, has gained momentum and achieved must-attend ...
16/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0
- imcan APPOINTS TRANS-ARABIAN CREATIVE COMMUNICATION (TRACCS) AS ITS PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCY IN JORDAN AND THE MIDDLE EAST
serve our clients and their demands. At imcan we know TRACCS Jordan has the capability, creativity and efficiency to join the challenge of the stock exchange and communicate our promise articulately.” ...
18/05/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Turnkey Information Solutions Appoints Trans-Arabian Creative Communication (TRACCS) As Its Public Relations Agency in Jordan & the Middle East
acknowledged the upshot of IT solutions. It is important for TIS to build stronger communication channels ... relations. We are confident that TRACCS Jordan will not only communicate our brand, but our promise as well ... Our regional public relations agency’s network is proud to be appointed to support the communication ...
15/08/2010 - 09:59 - comment 0
- Nawras bags three creative awards at 2014 Dubai Lynx Awards
awards at this year’s Dubai Lynx Awards for outstanding creativity and approach in communicating its road ... at this year’s Dubai Lynx Awards for outstanding creativity and approach in communicating its road safety ... creativity and approach in communicating its road safety campaign. ...
Press Release - 25/03/2014 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Etihad Airways selects M&C Saatchi as its new creative agency
of creative for brand, product and service communications, tactical promotions and new route launches. ... campaigns, including development of creative for brand, product and service communications, tactical ... global creative agency partner. Etihad Airways has selected M&C Saatchi ...
Press Release - 22/02/2012 - 08:33 - comment 0
- Memac Ogilvy wraps up largest-ever creative workshop in Dubai
Memac Ogilvy, the leading integrated communications agency in the Middle East, has wrapped up Dubai’s largest-ever creative skills workshop, held May 16-18th. Memac Ogilvy, the leading integrated communications agency ...
Press Release - 06/06/2011 - 07:18 - comment 0
- Memac Ogilvy’s Annual Meeting Validates Pervasive Creativity as the Essential Ingredient for Modern Business
success”, he added. Pervasive Creativity, Digital Communication, Talent Management and Awards, were ... Memac Ogilvy, one of the leading multinational communications agencies in the Middle East, recently held ... their prestigious place at “The Cadre”, Ogilvy’s most coveted creative circle, and boosting Memac’s consolidated ...
Press Release - 11/11/2012 - 04:50 - comment 0
- Nawras sponsors First Students Creative Forum for Higher Education Institutions
Students Creative Forum for Higher Education Institutions. Nawras, Oman’s customer friendly communications provider, was proud to be the Gold Sponsor of the First Students Creative ... communications provider, was proud to be the Gold Sponsor of the First Students Creative Forum for Higher ...
Press Release - 15/05/2012 - 12:32 - comment 0