- Halal friendly recognition for City Seasons Group of Hotels
recognised by Crescentrating which supports halal friendly travel & tourism and awarded a Crescentrati UAE based City Seasons Group of Hotels has been recognised by Crescentrating which supports halal friendly travel & tourism and awarded a Crescentrating rating of five for its halal friendly services ...
08/06/2010 - 12:55 - comment 0
- Dubai’s newest hotel, Millennium Plaza, receives Crescentrating of 5
a Crescentrating of 5 and includes Halal-friendly facilities. Muslim travelers in Dubai will soon have another Crescentrated Hotel to choose from during their travels: The Millennium Plaza Hotel in Dubai has been awarded a Crescentrating of 5 and includes Halal-friendly facilities such as Halal food, ...
Press Release - 04/10/2011 - 06:43 - comment 0
- Crescentrating.com and Irhal.com announce strategic alliance to boost fast growing Halal Friendly travel market
Crescentrating.com, the world leader in providing ... Crescentrating.com, the world leader in providing “Halal Friendly” rating for travel & tourism services ... rated by Crescentrating’s Halal Friendly hotel rating, with further collaboration envisaged ...
15/06/2010 - 15:25 - comment 0
- Jawhara gets highest halal friendly rating from ‘Crescentrating’
conglomerate S.S. Lootah Group, became the first hotel to receive the highest 'crescentrating' of seven for shariah-compliant services. The Singapore-based 'Crescentrating' is a new rating ... happy to be the first hotel in the world to be given the highest rating of seven by Crescentrating ...
25/08/2010 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Swap your bikini for a burka - here's the list of the hottest destinations for your "halal holiday"!
Crescentrating's 2014 Ranking of Halal Friendly Holiday Destinations ranked Jordan seventh among the countries ... destinations, according to the website of Singapore-based Crescentrating. “The Muslim Travel market segment ... the top 10 friendliest destinations for Muslim travellers, a recent study said.Crescentrating's 2014 ...
Editor's Choice - 20/02/2014 - 08:57 - comment 0
- Who said 'fun' and 'halal' don't go together? UAE, Saudi Arabia rank among top 'halal holiday' destinations
for halal-friendly holiday destinations released by Singapore-based Muslim travel specialist Crescentrating ... faith-based needs of Muslim travellers, ” said Crescentrating chief executive Fazal Bahardeen. For largely ...
20/02/2014 - 15:28 - comment 0
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
only without compromising their faith,” said Fazal Bahardeen, Founder and CEO, Crescentrating ... based Crescentrating has been educating (rating system) and providing insights about the Muslim travel ... intentions. For example, when Crescentrating started its operations in 2009, it referred the segment as ‘halal ...
03/08/2014 - 19:56 - comment 0
- Muslim tourists represent major niche market to tune $126 billion
& advisory firm focused on the Muslim markets & Crescentrating, pioneer in the development ... engagement frameworks for a high impact market strategy." said Fazal Bahardeen, CEO of Crescentrating ...
31/07/2012 - 13:34 - comment 0