- DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar give green light to build world's largest offshore wind farm
DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar have today announced ... Estuary. DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar have today announced ... with construction and to produce the first renewable power in 2012. Anders Eldrup, CEO of DONG Energy ...
14/08/2010 - 17:54 - comment 0
- DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar give green light to build world’s largest offshore wind farm
DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar, a wholly owned ... DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar give green light to build world’s largest offshore wind farm • First ... project• First power due to be produced in 2012 DONG Energy, E.ON and Masdar, a wholly owned subsidiary ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Siemens secures order for Denmark’s largest offshore wind farm
Siemens Energy has secured an order from DONG Energy to supply 111 wind turbines Siemens Energy has secured an order from DONG Energy ... Dehen, CEO of Siemens Energy. “We’re very proud to once again work with DONG Energy on another ...
22/06/2010 - 09:10 - comment 0
- Siemens to become equity partner in offshore wind park installation specialist A2SEA
Joint press release from Siemens AG and DONG Energy ... for the construction of offshore wind farms. The Danish energy company DONG Energy will continue to be the company’s ... added. Niels Bergh-Hansen, Executive Vice President at DONG Energy and Chairman of the Board ...
29/06/2010 - 08:54 - comment 0
- UAE signs agreement with the master of sustainability to develop green energy projects
Henrik Poulsen, CEO of DONG Energy; and Jakob Thomasen, CEO of Maersk Oil. ... (MoU) with Denmark to develop nine initiatives to advance renewable energy and global sustainability. ... to nine areas of collaboration focussing on advancing renewable energy and global sustainability. ...
21/01/2014 - 13:38 - comment 0
- Masdar achieves financial close of London Array Project
The project is a €2.2 billion unincorporated joint venture between shareholders DONG Energy (50 per cent), ... Masdar Energy UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of Masdar, ... in phase one of London Array. Masdar Energy UK, a wholly owned subsidiary ...
Press Release - 10/10/2013 - 09:34 - comment 0
- South Korean Prime Minister Arrives in Oman
South Korean Prime Minister Han-Dong Lee arrived ... Minister Han-Dong Lee arrived in Muscat on Monday on an official two-day visit to Oman, reported Kuwaiti ... and developing economic fields especially gas and energy. This is the first visit of its kind by a South Korean ...
18/05/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- Huawei spotlights ICT potential for driving region’s “Smart Energy” advancements at ADIPEC 2013
business assets” commented Dong Wu, President of Huawei Enterprise Middle East. “From digital pipeline ... and indoor environments in extreme temperature conditions. Continued demand for energy has meant ... while keeping costs contained and energy assets secure. Many executives now recognize the major ...
Press Release - 10/11/2013 - 10:05 - comment 0
- US Assistant Secretary of State: Washington to consider energy aid for North Korea
Washington is willing to consider energy aid for North ... Washington is willing to consider energy aid for North Korea if it ends nuclear weapons development, a US ... with the US, with private investors, with other countries to help North Korea in the energy area," Kelly ...
18/05/2010 - 15:24 - comment 0
- Shaping the future of energy industries – an energy company perspective – part one.
the world’s energy challenges depends on business responsiveness. Energy industries will evolve to meet ... of energy industries. One is that they will be different. Energy industries have always evolved to meet ... of a forward- and outward-looking energy industry? An industry, which has a particular commitment to two vital ...
15/08/2010 - 23:02 - comment 0