- Emirates to link Conakry to its Dakar Service
October 2013. The linking of Conakry to the four times weekly Dubai to Dakar service ... sector, and by linking Conakry to the Dakar route, it will help to support business, international trade and passenger travel to and from the country.” he added. The Dubai to Dakar route was serviced ...
Press Release - 30/06/2013 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Volkswagen conquers 2010 Dakar Rally
Triumphant title defence in South America: Volkswagen has won the legendary Dakar Rally for the second time ... The victorious outcome comes only a month after the Volkswagen Race Touareg, now the 2010 Dakar Rally winning ... in the 2010 Dakar Rally title for the second year in a row”. Dr. Francisco Javier Garcia Sanz, Member ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0
- i2 inaugurates new service center in dakar, senegal!
provider has successfully inaugurated its newest service center in Dakar, Senegal. Present at i2 inaugurates new service center in dakar, senegal! i2, the region’s largest and most diverse mobile phone provider has successfully inaugurated its newest service center in Dakar, Senegal. ...
17/05/2010 - 22:40 - comment 0
- Jafza Int’l to invest in a 6.5m sq metre -$800m Special Economic Zone in Dakar, Senegal
21) signed a contract for the development of the Dakar Integrated Special Economic Zone. The contract, ... metre - $800 million Special Economic Zone in Dakar in four phases of about 1,500,000 square metres ... and developing Dakar container terminal, under a deal which will see direct investment of over $700 million. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:19 - comment 0
- Saudi based CPC inks a milestone deal with Bin Ladin Group for Dakar Airport
of Dakar International Airport in Senegal, to Saudi based Construction Products ... the main contractor of Dakar International Airport in Senegal, to supply steel, aluminum, marble, granite ...
15/08/2010 - 01:31 - comment 0
- Libyan Agent Tells Scottish Court of Beating in Dakar
bombing how he was beaten unconscious by Senegalese security in Dakar after being accused of carrying ... Sebar and two other Libyans were arrested at Dakar airport in 1988. Sebar was testifying before ... "There were soldiers at my right and at my left....beating me," Sebar said of his Dakar experience. ...
19/05/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- OIC DEBATE ON ISLAMAPHOBIA DAKAR 13-14 MARCH
OIC DEBATE ON ISLAMAPHOBIA DAKAR 13-14 MARCH The Indonesian political magazine Tempo recently ... Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) held in Dakar, Senegal, on 13th & 14th March. The OIC ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- UN Beefs up Security in W. Sahara amid Threats against Dakar Rally
Polisario Front to launch attacks if the Paris-Dakar rally goes ahead there this weekend, an official said. ... Paris-Dakar motor car and motorcycle rally, one of the highlights of the motor sports calendar, left Paris on January 1 and were scheduled to arrive in the Senegalese capital Dakar by January 21, via Spain, Morocco, ...
19/05/2010 - 09:57 - comment 0
- UK's and Canada's top rally drivers
UK's most experienced Dakar veteran gets serious! UK's most experienced Dakar veteran rider Mick Extance launches all-out preparations for the Dakar ... Briton in the Dakar, holding numerous records. The racing duo and the Bowler-Off Road team's ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Barwa celebrates Nasser Al-Attiya’s win at Qatar Motor Show
car of Nasser Al-Attiyah, who is sponsored by Barwa and who recently won the Dakar Rally. To mark ... featured the rally car of Nasser Al-Attiyah, who is sponsored by Barwa and who recently won the Dakar ...
Press Release - 30/01/2011 - 08:50 - comment 0