- Winners of Pan Arab Intellectual Property Rights Media Awards announced in Qatar
category were Mohammad Al Farah, Al Sharq newspaper, Qatar – first, and Dana Halawi, Daily Star newspaper, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- Sticky security situation but Lebanon is hopeful about summer tourists
not take place on time, we won’t be enjoying a healthy tourism season.” By Dana Halawi ...
06/05/2014 - 14:35 - comment 0
- Rest 'ensured': Lebanon's new 'terrorism" insurance policy will blow your mind!
“When the reinsurance company increases its prices, we have to do so as well,” he said. By Dana Halawi ...
05/02/2014 - 15:23 - comment 0
- What is the value of your M.B.A?
and a better position in the future.” By Dana Halawi ...
Editor's Choice - 18/01/2011 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Lebanese brands have a great reputation. Is it time to expand internationally?
of stagnation,” he said. By Dana Halawi ...
30/04/2014 - 11:16 - comment 0
- Pan Arab Intellectual Property Rights Media Awards 2010 winners announced in Lebanon
Okaz Newspaper for Best Investigative Piece; Dana Halawi (1st ) from Lebanon’s Daily Star and Raneem ...
Press Release - 05/05/2011 - 14:23 - comment 0
- If they won't come here, we will bring it there! Behind Lebanon's booming franchise industry abroad
and succeed in other cultures,” he said. By Dana Halawi ...
17/02/2014 - 15:00 - comment 0
- Lebanon is chocolate 'Switzerland of the Middle East'
By Dana Halawi ...
Editor's Choice - 09/08/2011 - 07:01 - comment 0