- Energy expert Dr. Daniel Yergin to speak at NBK symposium
renowned energy expert Dr Daniel Yergin to give a lecture on the New Energy Future. ... in Kuwait and the highest rated in the Middle East, has invited world renowned energy expert Dr. Daniel Yergin to give a lecture on the New Energy Future. Dr Yergin won the 1992 Pulitzer Prize for his ...
Press Release - 24/01/2011 - 14:29 - comment 0
- CERA's Yergin speaks to U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Chairman Daniel Yergin told the National Energy Summit at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently. ... street," Yergin said. "An energy system that is overstretched and subject to big price ... dialogue. Yergin said there must be case-by-case assessment, a diversity of solutions, ...
15/08/2010 - 15:12 - comment 0
- international petroleum technology conference tackles major challenges of global energy industry
International Delegates Examine Changing Energy World Industry Guru Daniel Yergin Tells Gathering ... with sessions concerning “energy issues for a changing world.” Keynote speaker Daniel Yergin, Chairman ...
17/05/2010 - 20:35 - comment 0
- G30 Chairman, ECB former President Jean Claude Trichet to speak at NBK symposium
CEO and co-CIO of PIMCO, the world’s largest bond investment house and Dr Daniel Yergin, author Author ...
Press Release - 12/03/2012 - 09:44 - comment 0
- Gulf States Should Take Long Term View of Energy Demand
is the importance of positioning the industry to ensure sustainable development. Keynote speaker Daniel Yergin ... doubled upstream production costs in the last three years alone,” said Yergin. “Contraction ... he added. Yergin said earlier this year that oil prices had become decoupled from supply ...
17/05/2010 - 20:35 - comment 0
- Gulf States should take long term view of energy demand
Keynote speaker Daniel Yergin, Chairman of Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA), has said ... and skills shortages have doubled upstream production costs in the last three years alone,” said Yergin ... to the sector in the near term,” he added. Yergin said earlier this year that oil prices had become ...
15/08/2010 - 00:24 - comment 0
- The 'remarkable' trend continues: Oil demand drops on signs of weak demand, 'tremendous surge in US oil production'
production, ” says Daniel Yergin, vice chairman of IHS and an oil market historian. ...
08/10/2014 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Taking the lead: the US' newfound role in energy markets and what it entails for the region
overseas grades that producers decide not to increase production further.IHS Vice-Chairman Daniel Yergin ... limiting additional investment.”Yergin then added: “ Lifting the ban on crude oil exports would signal ...
21/07/2014 - 02:10 - comment 0
- It came much, much sooner than expected: a new era of oil abundance might just be in the making
and the impact of this tremendous surge in US oil production,” says Daniel Yergin, vice chairman of IHS and one ...
13/10/2014 - 12:23 - comment 1
- Are we witnessing a "new oil order"?
by Daniel Yergin , a reputable researcher and author on energy issues.In a widely acknowledged article he ...
12/01/2014 - 04:01 - comment 0