- Oman targeting $10 billion in FDI
zone, said Darwish bin Isma'eel Al Balushi, Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs. He was addressing a seminar on GCC Investment Prospects at Duqm Special Economic Zone here yesterday. Al Balushi ... for developing various infrastructure facilities in Duqm economic zone, said Darwish bin Isma'eel Al ...
01/05/2013 - 09:41 - comment 0
- Oman Telecommunications Company to be privatized
Darwish bin Ismaiel Al Balushi, Undersecretary ... Company (Omantel) shares will be put into p Darwish bin Ismaiel Al Balushi ... to decide whether to invest therein within the period of one month prescribed by CMA. Al Balushi ...
15/08/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0
- Oman's economy looking good, says IMF
at an economic forum on Saturday, H E Darwish bin Ismail al Balushi, Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs, ... expenditure,” H E Balushi said. He added that despite the rapid growth of trade and economic activity, ...
22/04/2013 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Leading experts and consultants converge in Muscat at Oman Air's 1st Communications Summit
Darwish bin Ismail Al Balushi, Secretary General of the Ministry of Finance and Chairman of the Executive ... Al Balushi. Georgiou stressed that communications is the linchpin of any organization’s image ... address, His Highness Sayyid Faisal bin Turki Al Said, Chief Operating Officer of Brand Oman Management ...
Press Release - 03/02/2011 - 15:09 - comment 0
- Non-oil-related exports highlighted in Oman
by Darwish bin Ismael al-Balushi, the under-secretary of the Oman ministry of finance, who provided ... Observer, Al-Balushi stressed that, to encourage foreign investment in export-generating industries, his ... marketing and export activities as well as manufacturing. In this respect, Al-Balushi said, ...
15/08/2010 - 23:49 - comment 0
- Budget expenditure seen at RO13bn in 2013
product (GDP) H E Darwish bin Islamil al Balushi, Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs, ... Balushi's statement published by Oman New Agency, the sultanate's economy will grow seven per cent in 2013 while maintaining inflation rates at current levels. H E Balushi pointed out that increased ...
28/11/2012 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Omanoil reveals 1st draw winners of ‘Shop & Win with ahlain’
presented to Sulaiman Al Hasni, Ibrahim Mubarak Al Balushi and Mohammed Said Al Niyadi. At the prize giving ceremony, omanoil Retail General Manager, Hussain bin Jama Al Ishaqi commented on the company’s ... of 50 Omani Riyals worth of basmaCards and Ali Hamad Al Jawhari, Salim Ismail Al Araimi, Fatik Abdullah ...
Press Release - 28/02/2012 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Omani Government starts process to sell 25% stake in Omantel
both in the Sultanate and internationally. Darwish Bin Ismaeel Bin Ali Al Balushi, Secretary ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Oman) ...
14/08/2010 - 19:51 - comment 0
- 7 UAE stars to shine at Olympics
- Shooting, men’s skeet - The nephew of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum will be looking ... Arab Emirates at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games, however Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum is the country’s ... the United Arab Emirates at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games , however Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum ...
28/07/2012 - 16:46 - comment 0
- Should the GCC's new year's resolution be throwing energy subsidies out the window?
products. According to Darwish bin Ismaeel al Balushi, Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs, RO1 billion spent ... benefiting the well-off”.Mohammed bin Abdullah al Mahrouqi, Chairman, Public Authority for Electricity ... subsidies, Dr Mohammed bin Hamad Al Rumhy, Oil and Gas Minister, said last month “subsidized petrol ...
02/01/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0