- Khalaf Al Habtoor meets with Serge Dassault in Paris
the Chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, met with Serge Dassault, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Dassault Group. On a recent trip to Paris, Khalaf Al Habtoor, the Chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, met with Serge Dassault, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Dassault ...
Press Release - 09/02/2012 - 13:17 - comment 0
- Dassault Falcon business jet sales set to grow in the Middle East
for business jets is beginning to show signs of recovery as confidence starts to return. Dassault has ... leaders, entrepreneurs and other business users, supported by solid aviation infrastructure, Dassault now considers the regional market for private aviation as very 'mature'. Dassault Falcon sold 14 ...
05/12/2010 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Dassault appoints new Sales Director for the Middle East as the regional business jet market shows signs of recovery
Dassault Aviation, has appointed Mr Renaud Cloatre ... as Dassault Aviation, has appointed Mr Renaud Cloatre as the new Sales Director for the Middle East region, ... in the Dubai Airport Free Zone. Dassault delivered a total of 21 large cabin Falcons in the last three years ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- L&T Infotech Signs MoU with Dassault Systèmes
(L&T), signed here on February 15, 2007, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dassault Systèmes (DS), ... by Mr. Bruno Latchague, Executive Vice President, Development and Support, Industry Solutions, Dassault ... support.” Expressing his satisfaction at the partnership with Dassault Systèmes, Mr. Magapu said L&T ...
18/05/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Dassault's new Falcon 2000LX selected by Saudi Arabia's National Air Services (NAS)
Dassault Falcon announced today that National Air ... This agreement, related to the purchase of four firm o Dassault Falcon announced today ... John Rosanvallon, President and CEO of Dassault Falcon. "Only one month after the official launch ...
15/08/2010 - 00:28 - comment 0
- France to send 6 fighter jets to Jordan to target ISIL in Iraq
as operations continue against the terrorist group's frontlines. Two Dassault-built (AVMD.PA) Rafale ... frontlines.Two Dassault-built (AVMD.PA) Rafale fighters hit trenches, used by ISIL militants to capture ...
19/11/2014 - 15:30 - comment 0
- A global oil giant lost: Total CEO dies in drunkdriving Moscow runway collision
happened late Monday, when the Dassault Falcon business jet that was due to travel to Paris, hit the snow ... at Vnukovo International Airport happened late Monday, when the Dassault Falcon business jet that was due ...
21/10/2014 - 20:12 - comment 0
- Corporatejets XXI places Falcon 900C into Saudi Arabia
whilst major maintenance requirements will see the aircraft return to the manufacturers Dassault ... Corporatejets XXI also confirmed with Dassault Aviation at EBACE 2009 that their new Falcon ...
16/05/2010 - 16:55 - comment 0
- It certainly isn't the Arab Spring economies: Middle East buyers hold their weight in private jet purchases
France’s Dassault Aviation sold 10 aircraft in the Middle East last year, a market that contributed 5 per ... significant interest in its flagship 7x Falcon, valued at $50 million, said Renaud Cloatre Dassault Aviation’s ...
26/02/2014 - 19:28 - comment 0
- Khalaf Al Habtoor discusses French investments in the UAE and the political situation in the region while in Paris
Prosecutor of Paris in the 1980s; Jean-Pierre Bechter who is the advisor of Serge Dassault, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Dassault Group and the Mayor of Corbeil-Essonnes; and Thierry Mariani, ...
Press Release - 13/02/2012 - 05:27 - comment 0