- Khalaf Al Habtoor meets with Serge Dassault in Paris
from Dassault Aviation, which is owned by Serge Dassaut, was also brought up. Dassault Aviation ... the Chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, met with Serge Dassault, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Dassault Group. On a recent trip to Paris, Khalaf Al Habtoor, the Chairman ...
Press Release - 09/02/2012 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Dassault Falcon business jet sales set to grow in the Middle East
leaders, entrepreneurs and other business users, supported by solid aviation infrastructure, Dassault now considers the regional market for private aviation as very 'mature'. Dassault Falcon sold 14 ... for business jets is beginning to show signs of recovery as confidence starts to return. Dassault has ...
05/12/2010 - 08:13 - comment 0
- Dassault appoints new Sales Director for the Middle East as the regional business jet market shows signs of recovery
Dassault Aviation, has appointed Mr Renaud Cloatre ... as Dassault Aviation, has appointed Mr Renaud Cloatre as the new Sales Director for the Middle East region, ... in the Dubai Airport Free Zone. Dassault delivered a total of 21 large cabin Falcons in the last three years ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Dassault's new Falcon 2000LX selected by Saudi Arabia's National Air Services (NAS)
Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across 5 continents. Dassault ... Dassault Falcon announced today that National Air ... This agreement, related to the purchase of four firm o Dassault Falcon announced today ...
15/08/2010 - 01:28 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD private banking launches lifestyle management initiative with private aviation event
an exclusive meeting for its High Net Worth clients focusing on Private Aviation and investment opportunities ... Aviation and investment opportunities in this segment. The Private Aviation meeting was the first ... at the Private Aviation meeting hosted by Emirates NBD Private Banking, Thierry Boutsen, President & CEO, ...
Press Release - 22/04/2012 - 11:59 - comment 0
- Dubai World Central signs MoU with Middle East Business Aviation Association
aerotropolis, signed today a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Middle East Business Aviation ... aerotropolis, signed today a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Middle East Business Aviation ... aviation sector in the region. The MoU was signed by Rashed Buqara'a, Chief Operating Officer, ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Dubai World Central’s Al Maktoum International Airport to host the Middle East Business Aviation (MEBA) event next week
that the upcoming Middle East Business Aviation (MEBA), will be the first industry event hosted at DWC’s Al Maktoum ... Middle East Business Aviation (MEBA), taking place from 11 to 13 December, 2012, will be the first ... of an event that is dedicated towards connecting buyers and sellers within the business aviation segment ...
Press Release - 04/12/2012 - 11:34 - comment 0
- largest ever dubai airshow barometer for huge mid-east aviation growth, says hh sheikh ahmed
purpose-built facility at Dubai World Central, the huge urban aviation community being built in Jebel Ali, 30 ... aviation arena and secured its mantle as the world’s third largest global aerospace event after Le Bourget ... amounts to some 40% in booked floor space, reflects the massive growth the Middle East’s aviation industry ...
17/05/2010 - 21:40 - comment 0
- Malaysia – the world’s new business aviation hub - ExecuJet / Hawker Pacific unveil Skypark FBO Malaysia
inaugurated Skypark FBO Malaysia - marking a new era in Malaysian aviation history.In a bold move to develop the aviation industry into a significant business aviation player on the world stage, the ExecuJet Aviation Group based in Switzerland and Hawker Pacific based in Australia – two major aviation organisations ...
17/05/2010 - 19:25 - comment 0
- It certainly isn't the Arab Spring economies: Middle East buyers hold their weight in private jet purchases
France’s Dassault Aviation sold 10 aircraft in the Middle East last year, a market that contributed 5 per ... significant interest in its flagship 7x Falcon, valued at $50 million, said Renaud Cloatre Dassault Aviation’s ... sector within aviation, it’s the kind of super high-end,” said Tony Douglas, Abu Dhabi Airports Company ...
26/02/2014 - 20:28 - comment 0