- The MENA Gender Equity movement: Arab men at the forefront for women's rights
Take David Esam, who was raised in a traditional household in Al Minya, which lies in Middle Egypt, ... to set in motion a major shift in Esam’s attitudes. One was his sister, and specifically a quarrel ... triggered an earthquake in Esam’s consciousness and conscience. “Encountering young women and men ...
31/03/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House repays US$200m and successfully refinances remaining US$100m
the confidence in the strong financial position of the Kingdom of Bahrain,” commented GFH Chairman Dr. Esam ... David Pepper, Head of CEEMEA Syndicate at WestLB. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Energy City Qatar to be launched under the patronage of the Emir
will be hosted by Sir David Frost will include special addresses by Abdullah Bin Hamad Al Attiyah, the Second ... Financial Centre Authority and Mr. Esam Janahi, the Chairman of Gulf Energy and Energy City Qatar. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:18 - comment 0
- Here's what's happening in Egypt this week: Get out to hear some guitars, see "The Ugly" and more!
and David Hales on piano will perform works from the Romantic music repertoire. The evening will include ... artists: Ibrahim El-Dessouki, Sami Aboul Azm, Esam Darwish and Kareem Al Qurity. Complementing the show ...
16/06/2014 - 17:37 - comment 0
- WHO WILL BE ISLAMIC BANKER OF THE YEAR?
industry” said David Mclean, Executive Director, WIBC.This award was won by Dr. Fuad Al-Omar, Chairman of Gulf Finance House in 2001, H.E. Khalid Abdulla Al Bassam, Deputy Governor of the BMA in 2002, Esam ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- President Mubarak to inaugurate the World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Egypt
Alshaya Co., Kuwait; David Arkless, Executive Board Member, Manpower, United Kingdom; Akbar Al Baker, ... Logistics, Kuwait; Esam Janahi, Chairman, Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH), Bahrain; Mohammed Bin Essa Al ...
15/08/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS & HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL DUO
Financial Harbour has been announced as the Financial Centre Partner. Commenting on the partnership Mr. Esam ... Governor, Bahrain Monetary Agency; HE Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President, Islamic Development Bank; Dr. David ...
18/05/2010 - 13:04 - comment 0