- Egyptian steel tycoon jailed
billion, on Wednesday on charges of illegally acquiring shares in the Dekheila steel company. According ... and a LE687 million fine for his role in the case. Five officials from what became the Ezz Dekheila steel ... stake in Ezz Dekheila, the largest steel complex in the Middle East. It was previously known ...
07/03/2013 - 08:53 - comment 0
- Two Egypt Sea Ports Still Closed Saturday Due to Bad Weather
Egypt continued Friday’s closure of its Mediterranean sea ports of Alexandria and Al Dekheila on Saturday due to bad weather conditions. Egypt continued Friday’s closure of its Mediterranean sea ports of Alexandria and Al Dekheila ...
18/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Egypt steel tycoon Ahmed Ezz faces new bribery charges
filed new charges against Ezz of unlawfully acquiring shares in al-Dekheila Steel, now an affiliate ... million), Mena said. Former industry minister Ibrahim Mohammadein and five officials of al-Dekheila were ... for misusing public money and abusing his position as head of al-Dekheila board to buy steel below cost ...
27/06/2011 - 10:11 - comment 0
- Business marries politics: Mubarak-era Egyptian steel tycoon released on bail
and 2011 in deals related to his acquisition of Ezz El-Dekheila (EZDK) steel plant. The second trial ... of Ezz El-Dekheila (EZDK) steel plant. Over the last three years, Ezz has received cumulative ...
08/08/2014 - 20:30 - comment 0
- Egypt to upgrade two container ship stations
and Al-Dekheila. "The planned company will be responsible for operating and upgrading ...
15/08/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- Egyptian stocks recovering
and Commercial International Bank both gained 2.5 per cent. Orascom Telecom Holding and Ezz Dekheila gained ...
26/11/2012 - 11:08 - comment 0
- Robin Hood style? Long Live Egypt Fund to accept donations from Mubarak-era convicted businessmen
to his Ezz El-Dekheila steel plant. In the second case, Ezz was accused of illegal sales of steel licences. All of Ezz’s ...
12/08/2014 - 12:50 - comment 0
- Alexandria seaport development costs estimated at EP 800 million
million tons. Additional ports include Dekheila, Dameitta, Port Said and Suez ports at both ...
16/08/2010 - 00:01 - comment 0
- High prices cripple the Egyptian construction sector
of Commerce, said the rise in cement prices is due to some factories monopolizing the industry like El-Dekheila ...
23/06/2013 - 06:51 - comment 0
- Energy crisis in Egypt heats up coal controversy
by experts to Al-Dekheila Port [in Alexandria], an amount of imported coal was found, and as a result ...
22/12/2013 - 18:26 - comment 0