- Delek Group Ltd. Joins OTCQX
Group Ltd. (OTCQX: DGRLY, TASE: DLEKG), the leading Israelienergy and infrastructure group, has chosen to list its American Depositary Receipts(ADRs) on OTCQX®. Delek Group's ADRs began trading today ... "Companies, like Delek Group, choose to list on OTCQX to demonstrate theircommitment to providing superior ...
16/05/2010 - 17:20 - comment 0
- Another cruel role reversal: Israel's Leviathan in talks to sell gas to Egypt
(TASE: AVNR.L ), Delek Drilling and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) - reported this morning that a non-binding memorandum of understanding was signed at the weekend with BG Group (BG), in which the sides ... to BG's liquefaction plant in Idku in Egypt. British company BG Group explores for, produces, ...
30/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Time for Turkey and Egypt to search for plan B? Israel's Leviathan gas project 'on hold'
''Globes'' that, two weeks ago, Woodside notified Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd ... partners' stubbornness, lies personal animosity by Delek controlling shareholder Yitzhak Tshuva The partners in Leviathan have rebuffed an offer by Australia's Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (ASX: WPL ) ...
30/04/2014 - 05:15 - comment 0
- Passing gas: After historic $1.2 billion gas deal with Palestine, Israel to build pipeline to Jordan
in the Leviathan field with Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG) and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) LP (TASE:RATI.L). ... - on January 8, 2014 © Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2014 © Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2014 (BUSINESS, Main ...
08/01/2014 - 14:38 - comment 0
- One more item to the boycott list? Israel adamant on becoming a major gas exporter
percent stake, while the other groups involved, Israel’s Delek Group, Avner Oil Exploration and Ratio Oil ... exporter after Australia’s Woodside Petroleum Ltd signed a deal to take a 25 percent stake in the huge ... ... and will be a significant boost for the Leviathan partnership,” Delek Drilling and Avner said ...
11/02/2014 - 14:59 - comment 1
- Well-deserved: Gaza attacks reduce demand for Israeli gas
deals for Leviathan with other customers." If Noble Energy and its partner Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG) fulfill their development plan then gas production from Israel's fields will increase from ... © Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2014 (BUSINESS, Main ...
28/07/2014 - 04:13 - comment 0
- What political 'sensitivity'? How Turkey, Cyprus, and Egypt are playing an intense round of tug of war over Israeli gas
and Leviathan’s partners, Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG , and Ratio ... by the end of this year to establish a liquefaction facility with condensers, in which both Delek Group ... option is especially attractive to the Israeli partners in Leviathan - Delek Group (45.33%) and Ratio ...
14/07/2014 - 01:55 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi national energy company pjsc (taqa) agrees to purchase north sea assets from shell u.k. ltd and esso exploration and production u.k. ltd
that it Abu Dhabi national energy company pjsc (taqa) agrees to purchase north sea assets from shell u.k. ltd and esso exploration and production u.k. ltd The Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA), ... Conditional on the closing of the transaction, TAQA has engaged John Wood Group PLC (Wood Group), a leading ...
17/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 1
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. Acquires S.R. Bishop Underwriting Ltd.
International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIH) ... R Bishop Underwriting Ltd. The transact International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIH) announced today that the Company had reached agreement in principle to acquire ...
15/08/2010 - 01:42 - comment 0
- Sweet Homes Group expands to the UK via the launch of ‘Sweet Homes Builders & Contractors, Ltd.’
for London-based clients and broaden the Group’s network for developing contracting activities in Europe Sweet Homes Group (SHG), the UAE-based total solutions provider fully-committed to deliver results ... Kingdom via the launch of its new sister concern – ‘Sweet Homes Builders & Contractors, Ltd. UK’. ...
25/08/2010 - 10:28 - comment 0