- Israeli Delek Investments buys 50 percent of IDE Technologies
in Israel Desalination Engineering (IDE) Technologies to Delek Investments & Properties ... Technologies to Delek Investments & Properties for $18 million, according to an agreement signed between ... the company's land, which will remain in Israel Chemicals’ control. In addition, Delek will take on half ...
19/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- What political 'sensitivity'? How Turkey, Cyprus, and Egypt are playing an intense round of tug of war over Israeli gas
liquefaction facility on the southern part of the island, at an investment of $12 billion. Approval ... and Leviathan’s partners, Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG , and Ratio ... by the end of this year to establish a liquefaction facility with condensers, in which both Delek Group ...
14/07/2014 - 01:55 - comment 0
- Time for Turkey and Egypt to search for plan B? Israel's Leviathan gas project 'on hold'
partners' stubbornness, lies personal animosity by Delek controlling shareholder Yitzhak Tshuva ... ''Globes'' that, two weeks ago, Woodside notified Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd. ... However, the partners, led by Delek, told Woodside that they would not sign an agreement until all ...
30/04/2014 - 05:15 - comment 0
- Noble Energy announces gas sales in Israel
Oil Exploration, Delek Drilling and Delek Investments and Properties. Noble Energy ...
15/08/2010 - 12:19 - comment 0
- Time to reign in austerity: an inside look into Egypt's revised budget plan
overthrown and hundreds of people killed in the streets, has battered the tourist industry and investment ... it has signed a letter of intent to provide gas to a facility in Egypt. Delek Drilling said ... Houston-based Noble Energy Inc., one of Delek’s partners, reached a preliminary deal to sell up to 2.5 trillion ...
30/06/2014 - 13:37 - comment 0
- One more item to the boycott list? Israel adamant on becoming a major gas exporter
return of investments. Israel has taken a step closer to becoming a natural gas ... percent stake, while the other groups involved, Israel’s Delek Group, Avner Oil Exploration and Ratio Oil ... ... and will be a significant boost for the Leviathan partnership,” Delek Drilling and Avner said ...
11/02/2014 - 14:59 - comment 1
- Role reversal: when it comes to Leviathan gas exports, Israel must choose between Turkey and Egypt
of dollars in revenue from gas sales to neighboring countries or the need to invest heavily to expand ... countries or the need to invest heavily to expand Leviathan's production infrastructure , which ... investment of $4.9 billion for a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) ship, which can deliver ...
27/03/2014 - 02:44 - comment 0
- Aiming to reduce dependency: an inside look into Jordan's attempts to increase domestic energy production
Karbuz said the deal with Jordan will require a minimum amount of investment, as Israel will only need ... in August by Noble and Delek, the two energy companies with operating rights in Leviathan. The two companies ...
09/09/2014 - 17:41 - comment 0
- Will passing gas ease Israel's tensions with Egypt and Turkey?
Cyprus has on offer to make returns on multibillion-dollar investments. "If Israel has really ... the neighbouring countries. Talks between the Leviathan consortium — Israel's Delek Drilling, Ratio, ... on the relations will pave the way for investment and cooperation on energy." US-led reconciliation ...
16/04/2014 - 23:02 - comment 0
- Is the door about to close on the Israeli-Egyptian gas deal?
that Egypt will choose to invest all its efforts in building a pipeline across Sinai to the Jordanian Red Sea ... to invest in the EMG project, but the status of the latter today appears uncertain. Merhav ... by Israel-based companies Delek Drilling and Avner and the American company Samedan, which discovered gas deposits ...
15/08/2010 - 15:53 - comment 0