- Bahrain Government Demonstrates Commitment to Enhancing SME Access to Finance and Transparency in Corporate Governance
United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of Bahrain; Mrs. Deon Woods Bell, Senior Counsel, Commercial Law ...
18/05/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Majid Bin Mohammed opens Dubai World Conference on Consumer Rights and Power Brands Dubai
in Oman, Lim Biow Chuan from the Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE), Deon Woods Bell from the US ...
Press Release - 02/04/2013 - 05:51 - comment 0
- Arab celebs makeup & breakups: Who’s tied the knot, double-tied or loosened it in 2013?
you can say “I do.” The cupids won out though, there were more wedding bells than violin strings ... will she tie the knot in our neck of the woods this time? In honor of Carole Samaha’s recent ... or to divorce? Those were the decisions celebs had to make this year. Fortunately, there were more weddings bells ...
Slideshow - 05/12/2013 - 08:59 - comment 0
- Procedural Battle over Diary Continues at Lockerbie Trial
as evidence. Detective chief superintendent Henry Woods Bell told the court Friday that the police did ... but denied giving Bell the notebook. No information has been given on the contents of the diary. ...
19/05/2010 - 09:54 - comment 0
- RAK Ceramics showcasing distinctly inspired collection of ceramic tiles at CEVISAMA 2011 exhibition in Spain
Series draws inspiration from the historic fossilized wood. Afro Fabric brings a touch of African culture ... that adds a unique shine to the floor; and Belle, the curling design in rhythmic fashion that adds ...
Press Release - 08/02/2011 - 13:52 - comment 0
- US Dollar Sees Selling Pressure as Chinese Data Boosts Risk Appetite (Euro Open)
economy is hardly out of the woods. TD Securities’ inflation estimate revealed that the annual ... trends: US equity index futures are trading higher ahead of the opening bell in Europe suggesting risky ...
14/08/2010 - 17:50 - comment 0
- Euro Zone GDP to Confirm Economy Shrank at Record Pace in First Quarter (Euro Open)
ahead of the opening bell in Europe. Asia Session Highlights UK Consumer Confidence expanded ... that the economy was “not out of the woods yet” and cautioned that there is “no guarantee” that the economy ...
14/08/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- US Dollar Extends Gains as Stock Markets Tumble on Stress Test Results (Euro Open)
for much of the overnight session but bearish momentum seemed to pick up ahead of the opening bell ... the jobless rate is expected to reach above 9% by the end of this year. Adding yet more wood to the fire, ...
14/08/2010 - 17:59 - comment 0