- Penalty-free food inspection campaigns launched in Abu Dhabi's Western Region
Department at Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) has carried out a penalty-free food inspection ... Field Operations Department at Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority has carried out a penalty-free food inspection campaign in the Western Region. ...
Press Release - 26/07/2011 - 13:08 - comment 0
- DED’s Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection Division inspects market prices of goods
and a number of consumer and food products outlets in Dubai, to inspect market prices. The field visits ... market, and a number of consumer and food products outlets in Dubai, to inspect market prices.The field ... Division in the Department of Economic Development (DED) conducted field visits to the vegetable and fruit ...
25/07/2010 - 09:42 - comment 0
- DP World Inaugurates Jebel Ali Port's Largest Inspection Facility
container inspection facility at its flagship Jebel Ali Port in Dubai. DP World has inaugurated the largest and latest container inspection facility at its flagship Jebel Ali Port in Dubai. The new facility is one of the largest inspection facilities in the region, spanning over 7,000 ...
Press Release - 21/04/2014 - 07:15 - comment 0
- DED’s Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection Division launches extensive inspection campaign during Ramadan
Department of Economic Development has announced the launch of an extensive inspection campaign across all outlets in Dubai during the Holy Month of Ramadan. The Commercial Compliance and Consumer Protection Division in the Department of Economic Development (DED) has ...
Press Release - 31/07/2011 - 07:33 - comment 0
- Waste not, want not? Muscat seizes over 40,000kg of rotten fruits and veg
Continuing its crackdown on expired and damaged food items being sold in Muscat governorate, Muscat ... in the municipality's information department said that its health department seized 10,150kg of rotten tomatoes, 1,840kg apples, 25,450kg potatoes and 3,538kg mangoes during inspections and raids carried out last month. ...
Editor's Choice - 12/06/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- UAE forbids food stores from raising prices during the holy month of Ramadan
of Ramadan . The municipalities have already started intensifying inspections to ensure food safety ... inspectors had already started the food safety inspections targeting restaurants, cafeterias, cafes, mobile ... Department Director Dr Rasha Al Qasimi said in Sharjah the municipality organised two types of inspection ...
30/06/2013 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Keeping your food safe in hot climates: Advice for vigilance after food poisoning deaths in Dubai
and balances down the cold food supply chain? Khalid Mohammed Sharif, Director of the Food Control Department at the Dubai Municipality, told XPRESS: “We conduct routine inspections on all food premises and they are very ... Weeks after suspected food poisoning killed two ...
Editor's Choice - 25/05/2011 - 17:40 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti Vehicle Registration Department Delegation Visits Bureau Veritas’s Vehicle Inspection Station in Zarqa
Department has commended Bureau Veritas in Jordan for a job well done at the Vehicle Inspection Sta A delegation from the Kuwaiti Vehicle Registration Department has commended Bureau Veritas in Jordan for a job well done at the Vehicle Inspection Station in Zarqa on May 3rd. The delegation consisted of Col. ...
18/05/2010 - 11:31 - comment 0
- Inspections expand to the north, south; Report: Arab nations to try convince Saddam to depart
Biological warfare experts from the UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) who traveled 550 kilometers south from the capital the previous day inspected Saturday two colleges of Basra ... inspections in Iraq on November 27 after a four-year break, according to the foreign ministry statement. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:25 - comment 0
- The Greater Amman Municipality Conducts “Food Safety” Workshop
Municipality (GAM) and representative from manufacturing meat and food sector, discussed recently food safety cases in a workshop organized by GAM.The Executive Director of the Control and Inspection department ... and food inspection in GAM and the private sector.The workshop papers, presented by the Australian experts, ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0