- German company faces $340 million fine over Iran sanctions
bodies over breaking sanctions against Iran. Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1) said U.S. ... Finance, Main headlines, Germany, Iran) Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1) said U.S. regulators may fine its ... in 2008, the Frankfurt-based exchange said in a statement today. Deutsche Boerse shares rose 0.2 percent ...
10/01/2013 - 14:08 - comment 0
- OTI approved for admission to the Prime Standard Segment of German Stock Exchange
OTI announced that the Deutsche Boerse approved the admission of the company to the Prime Standard ... smart card technology OTI announced that the Deutsche Boerse approved the admission of the company ... Deutsche Boerse has decided to close the segment at the end of 2003. Established in 1990, OTI ...
15/08/2010 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Deutsche Bahn AG awards Nokia Siemens Networks with a frame contract to extend its rail communications system across an additional 7,000 kilometers
Deutsche Bahn Netz AG and Nokia Siemens Networks have ... Deutsche Bahn Netz AG and Nokia Siemens Networks have signed a framework agreement to expand the GSM ... communication systems with GSM-R, a single streamlined digital radio system, Deutsche Bahn will be able ...
17/05/2010 - 20:49 - comment 0
- TM Forum’s Cloud Services Initiative names Sean Kelley, Deutsche Bank, Chairman of Enterprise Cloud Leadership Council
management arm of Deutsche Bank AG) and Head of the Bank’s Platform Services Group will become Chairman ... of Australia. Quotes: Sean Kelley, Global CIO for Deutsche Asset Management, the asset management arm of Deutsche Bank AG ... of Deutsche Bank AG) and Head of the Bank’s Platform Services Group will become Chairman of the Enterprise ...
27/05/2010 - 10:31 - comment 0
- Lufthansa Group raises operating profit for first half-year
Deutsche Lufthansa AG reports an operating profit ... million of the same period last year. Deutsche Lufthansa AG reports ... viability,” says Simone Menne, Chief Officer Finance & Aviation Services of Deutsche Lufthansa AG ...
Press Release - 03/08/2014 - 05:51 - comment 0
- The sky is the limit: Emirates has its eyes set on Lufthansa's catering business
is interested in buying the world’s leading inflight catering business from Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the head ... on international routes, is interested in buying the world’s leading inflight catering business from Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the head of the Dubai-based company’s Dnata services arm said. Lufthansa’s LSG Sky ...
15/05/2014 - 15:20 - comment 0
- Investor alert: Oil to drop by $10 in 2014
Deutsche Bank AG reduced its crude price forecasts ... in supply disruptions in the Middle East and North Africa. Deutsche Bank AG ... headlines, Oil & Energy, International) Deutsche Bank AG reduced its crude price forecasts for 2014 ...
11/12/2013 - 07:55 - comment 0
- DB Schenker initiates work on new facility in Dubai World Central’s Logistics District
the transportation and logistics arm of the German railway company Deutsche Bahn AG, has commenced construction work ... Schenker, the transportation and logistics arm of the German railway company Deutsche Bahn AG, has commenced ...
Press Release - 05/12/2013 - 07:58 - comment 0
- Saraya and Deutsche Bank sign strategic and financial advisory agreement
Holdings Limited (“Saraya”) today announced it has appointed Deutsche Bank AG (”Deutsche Bank”) as its ... manager Saraya Holdings Limited (“Saraya”) today announced it has appointed Deutsche Bank AG (”Deutsche ... with Deutsche Bank, Saraya seeks to review its strategic financing options, optimize its capital structure ...
15/08/2010 - 01:10 - comment 0
- Deutsche Bank launches revolutionary sharia compliant issuance platform
platform, developed by Deutsche Bank, with Luxembourg Financial Group A.G. as the Shari’a investment manager ... Deutsche Bank announced today the launch of “Al ... “Al Mi’yar”, from the Arabic “The Standard” Deutsche Bank announced today ...
14/08/2010 - 19:30 - comment 0