- Abu Dhabi Executive Council support enables human capital development and implementation of renewable energy projects in the UAE
in supporting the development of human capital amongst Emirati locals and enabling the development of a new ... technologies, is implementing significant measures in support of human capital development to enable ... to develop human capital as well as research and innovation (R&I) capacity. Realizing the need ...
Press Release - 30/01/2012 - 12:09 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s Sustainable Emiratization Program aims to develop and retain human capital
to be effective Masdar Institute is dedicated to the development of the country's human capital through its ... it aims to focus on building and retaining human and organizational capital through a sustainable ... today announced it aims to focus on building and retaining human and organizational capital through ...
Press Release - 20/10/2011 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Dubai Judicial Institute launches Special Training Program for Judicial Police in line with efforts to develop human capital
contribute in ongoing efforts to enhance the human capital and promote the role of the judicature ... judicial police officers with best practices, legal concepts, and important tools required to develop ... this initiative, we aim to develop a comprehensive program that will be implemented in Dubai and across the UAE, ...
25/07/2010 - 09:12 - comment 0
- Qatar Science & Technology Park and Cisco collaborate to help improve human capital and technology development
are committed to working with Qatar Foundation to help improve the development of human capital and technology ... at its Entrepreneur Institute. Working with local organisations, the programme will develop or license ...
15/08/2010 - 01:19 - comment 0
- Not bad? Jordan ranked 55th on human capital and 26th on quality of eduction
The Human Capital Report details the findings of a new ... (WEF) Human Capital Report , which was released on October 1. The Human Capital Report details ... Through the Human Capital Report , WEF seeks to provide a holistic, long-term overview on how well ...
03/10/2013 - 09:44 - comment 0
- INTEL® ANNOUNCES EDUCATION INITIATIVE IN AFRICA TO DEVELOP HUMAN CAPITAL
and information in developing markets. The initiative, focused on the three key areas of accessibility, ... aimed at making the benefits of new PC technology more broadly available to people in developing ... the unique needs and usage models of developing markets, and to supplement Intel’s existing programs ...
18/05/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0
- DP World wins Dubai Human Development Award
Human Development Award 2013 at a major ceremony. Global marine terminal operator DP World won the Dubai Human Development Award 2013 at a major ceremony today, marking the 20th ... supports superior performance.” Robin Windley, Senior Vice President, Human Capital, DP World , ...
Press Release - 03/06/2014 - 05:34 - comment 0
- IT, human capital investments boost competitiveness of travel, tourism & hospitality sectors
and train industry professionals to keep up with global developments in areas such as IT. This, ... and spur development across the Kingdom’s travel and tourism market. Participating at the 2012 Arabian ... developments and how they can be tapped to attract more customers and better meet their needs. Industry ...
Press Release - 30/04/2012 - 09:07 - comment 0
- Etisalat Analyses Human Capital with New Human Resources Strategy
telecommunications provider, is maximizing human capital – one of the company’s most critical assets. To achieve this, Etisalat has evaluated a number of integrated tools to map its human resources base and give ... the Oracle Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to complement the company’s existing Oracle Financials, ...
18/05/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0
- Djibouti's plants seeds for human capital with a new Islamic finance institute
institute to home grow its human capital, its Central Bank Governor revealed to Islamic Business Finance. ... that the industry will not grow if the relevant human capital is not available and in view of that, we are also ... year. “Djibouti’s human capital will be from the local market. A training programme in collaboration ...
08/11/2012 - 14:12 - comment 0