- U.S. lawmakers remove drone transparency measure from legislation
hostilities,” Clapper wrote to the leaders of the Senate committee, Democrat Dianne Feinstein of California ...
29/04/2014 - 07:37 - comment 0
- US lawmakers to introduce bill calling for more sanctions on Iran
of the Iranians if the deal is not acceptable also makes sense to me." Senators like Democrat Dianne Feinstein , however, told Reuters that she "was convinced Congress should hold off on any sanctions ...
12/12/2013 - 09:01 - comment 0
- CIA tortured al-Qaeda suspects close to the point of death
Another source said the report would “deeply shock” people in the US. Dianne Feinstein, who chairs ...
08/09/2014 - 06:26 - comment 0
- U.S. officials call on Maliki to step down
the chairwoman of the US Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), during ...
19/06/2014 - 07:05 - comment 0
- Obama appeals to key senators to hold off on more sanctions against Iran
the result of talks are determined. Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Dianne Feinstein, ranking ...
20/11/2013 - 08:18 - comment 0
- Senators to override Obama's Iran veto
to the letter were Banking Committee Chair Tim Johnson (D-South Dakota) and Intelligence Committee Chair Dianne Feinstein (D-California). Nevertheless, Senate aides told Reuters on Friday that Reid had filed Rule 14 ... the 26 hawkish senators and the Obama administration and its supporters in the Senate.Sen. Feinstein ...
21/12/2013 - 13:30 - comment 0
- U.S. Congress to call for sanctions against PLO
is nearly identical to a measure sponsored by Sens. Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat, and Mitch ...
18/05/2010 - 15:49 - comment 0
- Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki refuses to step down
is up," a call that was echoed by Dianne Feinstein, the chair of the Senate intelligence committee. ...
19/06/2014 - 13:07 - comment 0
- James Foley was 'waterboarded' by IS during captivity
in Burma,” said Democratic senators Dianne Feinstein of California and Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island ... to Feinstein who chairs the committee. Former agency employees dispute that conclusion. French journalist ...
Editor's Choice - 29/08/2014 - 14:16 - comment 0
- FAIR Applauds Senate Leaders for Removing Illegal Alien Amnesty From Iraq Funding Bill
the right thing by removing an unrelated and unjustifiable amnesty, authored by Sen. Dianne Feinstein ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0