- US Commerce Secretary Evans urges American businesses to deal with Iraq
US Commerce Secretary Donald Evans has encouraged US ... a greater opportunity for US business to explore US Commerce Secretary Donald Evans has encouraged US companies to do business with Iraq. "Business conditions are improving ...
15/08/2010 - 11:20 - comment 0
- Moroccan King receives US Trade Secretary in Rabat
US secretary of trade, Donald L. Evans, who was on a 24-hour “courtesy and working visit” to th Morocco’s King Mohammed VI received in Rabat on Monday US secretary of trade, Donald L. Evans, who ... he gave before meeting Moroccan officials, Evans said the US administration applauds the political ...
18/05/2010 - 15:30 - comment 0
- TBWA\RAAD Group announces the addition of new agency partner - Integer™
including; P&G, PepsiCo, Kellogg’s, GlaxoSmithKline, Blackberry, Johnson & Johnson and McDonald ... Evans. Evans comes to Integer with 20 years of agency experience and additional expertise in CRM and digital. Evans has a broad experience of international business having work in Europe, North America, Asia ...
16/05/2010 - 15:57 - comment 0
- US and Palestinian Authority to form joint economic development group
Snow and Commerce Secretary Donald Evans to the region in the fall with instructions to find out what ...
15/08/2010 - 11:38 - comment 0
- President Mubarak Starts U.S. Visit
Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans and National Security Adviser ...
18/05/2010 - 16:18 - comment 0
- US '\'Aggressively'\' Backing Russian WTO Membership after September 11
US Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans said ... Trade Orga US Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans said on Wednesday ... and Russia, and indeed a very important time as all civilised nations unite in this world," Evans told ...
18/05/2010 - 16:36 - comment 0
- Powell pledges bid to remove US trade barriers affecting Turkey
colleague in the United States (Commerce Secretary Donald Evans) ... to see what we can do to remove ...
15/08/2010 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Federal Reserve Cuts 50bp, Dollar Tanks, More Rate Cuts to Come
Chairman; Timothy F. Geithner, Vice Chairman; Charles L. Evans; Thomas M. Hoenig; Donald L. Kohn; Randall S. ...
15/08/2010 - 00:18 - comment 0
- Euro Breaks Out on Snow Speculation
European trade today spurred by speculation that Don Evans, the former Secretary of Commerce may ... need for rate hike · Evans in Snow Out? · US Consumer ... today spurred by speculation that Don Evans, the former Secretary of Commerce may be the new ...
15/08/2010 - 08:56 - comment 0
- Fed Keeps Rates Unchanged But FOMC Statement Triggers a Wave of Volatility
Chairman; Elizabeth A. Duke; Charles L. Evans; Donald L. Kohn; Jeffrey M. Lacker; Dennis P. Lockhart; Daniel ...
14/08/2010 - 17:34 - comment 0