- It wasn't me! Egyptians point the finger but who was to blame for Friday's protest deaths?
parties.” On Friday, protesters from several marches organised by opposition groups such as Al-Dostour ... of the founders of the Dostour Party, said he was present in Tahrir and claims the Brotherhood were ... and [President Mohamed] Morsy were supported by men,” Jibril said. The Dostour party has yet to issue a statement ...
Editor's Choice - 14/10/2012 - 08:12 - comment 0
- Brotherhood loses ground in Egypt student elections
the student movements of the Al-Dostour Party, the Popular Current , the Social Popular Alliance Party ... member of Al-Dostour, said that the group, together with independent candidates, gained 73% of votes ...
Editor's Choice - 06/03/2013 - 08:53 - comment 0
- Egypt's first round: 57% vote for the controversial constitution
such as the National Salvation Front and Mohamed ElBaradei's al-Dostour party, conceded to voting. However, ...
16/12/2012 - 10:18 - comment 0
- Egypt's liberal parties seek alliance ahead of Parliamentary elections
minister of social solidarity and a leading official of the liberal Dostour Party, said in public ... liberal parties Dostour Party, Adl Party, Misr Al-Horreya Party and the Nasserist Popular Current. All ...
16/08/2014 - 18:20 - comment 0
- Censorship gone wild: Egypt bans four TV channels, including Al Jazeera affiliate
Dostour Party told Ahram Online. "If they ban a channel, other channels will come up and find ...
Editor's Choice - 03/09/2013 - 11:38 - comment 0
- Egypt's free speech continues to fade
of Beheira, on the night of 19 August. Mayada Ashraf, a reporter for the Al-Dostour daily newspaper ...
27/05/2014 - 10:36 - comment 0
- The art of protest: Egypt's creative types fight for their rights
on 9 August and climaxed to pressing charges against the head of Al-Dostour newspaper for allegedly ... articles written by prominent writers; confiscating Al-Dostour newspaper; prosecuting its editor-in-chief ... Abou-Ghazi, former minister of culture and acting secretary general of the Dostour political party, had ...
26/08/2012 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Unrest spreads across Egypt as Morsi pumps cash into Suez
and Al-Dostour parties decided to suspend their activities in Port Said in statements issued on their Facebook ... a member of the Al-Dostour Party in Mahalla. Calls for civil disobedience were also neglected ...
20/02/2013 - 08:38 - comment 0
- IMF negotiations straining Egypt's parliament and Shura council relations
by Andreas Bauer, had met with Sabbahi and Dostour Party head Mohamed ElBaradei Saturday, as well ...
15/04/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- New Egyptian government sworn in
regarding Ibrahim, claiming his ministry is involved in “criminal practices.” Al-Dostour Party (The ...
02/03/2014 - 07:48 - comment 0