- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down
to the gross domestic product (GDP) went down to 78.5 per cent estimated for 2014 from 80.1 per cent in 2013, ...
26/08/2014 - 11:04 - comment 0
- Sherine takes a fall down stairs, not down the charts
Sherine has halted all current projects to recover from a nasty fall down the stairs of her home. While most fans are offering her well wishes along ... © 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) (tumble down the stairs, recovering ...
21/04/2013 - 07:00 - comment 0
- Jazeera Airways Group announces H1 2014 results
profit of KD4.9 million. Q2 2014 Highlights Operating Revenue: KD15.5 million, down 3.7% from Q2’13. Operating profit: KD3.6 million, down 27.9% from Q2’13. Net profit: KD2.8 million, down 28.3% from Q2’13. Hard assets of KD165 million. Equity improved by KD7 million since Q2 ...
Press Release - 24/07/2014 - 05:24 - comment 0
- HMC observes World Down Syndrome Day with patients and families
annual World Down Syndrome Day event held recently at Rumailah Hospital’s (RH) Child Development Center (CDC). Over 80 children and families have attended the third annual World Down Syndrome Day event held recently at Rumailah Hospital’s (RH) Child Development Center (CDC). World Down ...
Press Release - 06/04/2014 - 05:37 - comment 0
- A French Army pilot getting down a Rafale fighter jet, initially equiped with 4 laser guided bombs GBU-12
A French Army pilot getting down a Rafale fighter jet, initially equiped with 4 laser guided bombs GBU-12 © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
22/10/2014 - 06:35 - comment 0
- Satanic sweets shop? Pastry shop shut down after "anti-Islamic" cake
of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has shut down a sweets shop for selling "anti-Islamic" cakes. Saudi Arabia’s Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has shut down a sweets ... Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has shut down a sweets shop for selling cakes ...
Editor's Choice - 28/10/2014 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Party's over! Persian youth instagram shut down by Iranian government
of Iran's purported rich youth has been shut down A social media account documenting the lives of Iran's purported rich youth has been shut down, possibly by the Iranian ... that both the "Rich Kids of Tehran" Instagram and Facebook accounts were "shut down due ...
Editor's Choice - 12/10/2014 - 12:47 - comment 0
- A self-fulfilling prophecy? Not really. Goldman Sachs slashes oil price forecast, brings prices further down
2012, before paring losses to trade down 88 cents at $80.30 by 1507 GMT. Brent for December fell to a low of $84.55 but also partially recovered to last trade down 75 cents on the day at $85.48. “Goldman ... for a slowdown in output growth.Brent is set to average $85 a barrel in the first quarter, down from a previous ...
28/10/2014 - 17:56 - comment 0
- Look out WattsApp, Google wants to take you down!
So even though Google Plus has not taken down the Goliath called Facebook, this has not stopped them from trying to take out WattsApp; Kurdish troops need more help; the many ways to prepare dates; and VP Biden starts something with Turkey. ...
Blogs Roundup - 05/10/2014 - 07:45 - comment 0
- And they said BDS is BS! Sodastream shuts down factory as profits slide
Sodastream, the Israeli maker of fizzy drink machines, will close its West Bank factory after coming under intense pressure from pro-Palestine groups. Sodastream, the Israeli maker of f ...
30/10/2014 - 14:24 - comment 0