- A Fashionable Economy? Dubai Council for Design and Fashion to be set up as first in the Middle East and fourth worldwide
for such a council, Dubai Design and Fashion Council will be the fourth worldwide after Italy, Paris and New York.” ... and Ruler of Dubai, issued a decree to set up the Dubai Council for Design and Fashion. The move comes ... adjacent to the Business Bay area of Dubai, were announced. One of the Design and Fashion Council’s ...
05/08/2013 - 09:47 - comment 0
- SAMENA Telecommunications Council’s participates at the ITU Regional Forum on Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting Services in the Arab Region
held in Dubai. SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated at the ‘ITU ... SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated ... in Dubai, UAE, from May 17 to 20, 2014 in coordination with UAE TRA. George Salama, Senior Manager, ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council Unveils Waterfront Design Guidelines for Al Bateen
as it realises the key elements of Plan Capital 2030, Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council (UPC), the agency responsible for the future of Abu Dhabi’s urban environment, has today unveiled the waterfront design ... to the water’s edge. This will be achieved through dedication of land for the design of community access ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- AHEC hosts ‘Designing & Working with American Hardwoods’ seminar in Dubai
and interior designers in UAE. The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC), ... 'Designing & Working with American Hardwoods' seminar in Dubai last night (September 26, 2010) at the Park Hyatt Hotel. Attended by leading architects and interior designers in the UAE, the high-impact ...
27/09/2010 - 11:16 - comment 0
- American Hardwood Export Council eyes prospects within growing hardwood import market in UAE
Hardwoods’ in Dubai, targeting architects and interior designers in the UAE. The high-impact event, which ... in Dubai, targeting architects and interior designers in the UAE. ... credentials of U.S. hardwood products and their importance in sustainable design . ...
25/08/2010 - 14:22 - comment 0
- Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council officially opens INDEX 2009
in the international interior design industry are taking part at INDEX 2009, sponsored by Al Nakheel, which was inaugurated today by HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council. Set to run from 14-17 November at Dubai World Trade Centre, INDEX ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- The UAE's stars-to-be
studying fashion in Dubai. She is a young accessories designer, who crafts all her pieces by hand. ... was the coordinator of fine arts for the now defunct Dubai Cultural Council ... their mark. Fashion: Chosen by Zayan Gandour Who: Ab What: Fashion designer ...
02/12/2012 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber achieves LEED Platinum
(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) as the 1st existing building in the region in 2009, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry has ... the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry has ...
Press Release - 27/05/2014 - 12:37 - comment 0
- UAE: Abu Dhabi designs a metro
on the design of a Metro and light-rail transit system after the Executive Council approved funding. The Abu Dhabi Department of Transport has started work on the design of a Metro and light-rail transit ... started work on the design of a Metro and light-rail transit system after the Executive Council approved ...
28/03/2012 - 11:28 - comment 0
- The British University in Dubai Supports Green Building Design with Accredited Course
Green Building Council (EGBC) have launched a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) The British University in Dubai (BUiD) and Emirates Green Building Council (EGBC) have launched a Leadership ... in sustainable design. The LEED green building certification program, a US Green Building Council ...
16/05/2010 - 16:08 - comment 0