- Dubai is diving in to new cruise deals, expects to attract one million cruise tourists by 2020
headlines, Tourism & Hospitality, UAE) Dubai could attract at least two additional cruise companies ... Dubai expects to attract one million cruise tourists by 2020. Dubai could attract at least two additional cruise companies within ...
24/03/2014 - 12:23 - comment 0
- ATM cruise seminar participants call for development of more regional ports to boost Gulf cruise tourism
tourism sector. Addressing a major cruise seminar held in Dubai at the Arabian ... between a cargo port and cruise passenger facility,” he said. In Dubai, plans are in hand to also ... Addressing a major cruise seminar held in Dubai at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2011, Neil Palomba, ...
Press Release - 04/05/2011 - 11:53 - comment 0
- Dubai Cruise Terminal voted Middle East's leading cruise port for 4th straight year
Dubai Cruise Terminal has been voted the Middle East’s ... Dubai Cruise Terminal, operated by global marine terminal operator DP World, and managed by Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM), has been voted the Middle East’s Leading Cruise Port for a fourth ...
Press Release - 03/05/2011 - 12:50 - comment 0
- Middle East cruise tourism sails ahead
in Dubai, as UAE’s cruise tourism surpasses global growth trends. With the Middle East’s cruise tourism growth clearly surpassing the global average, Dubai has been selected as the venue ... With the Middle East’s cruise tourism growth clearly surpassing the global average, Dubai has been selected ...
Press Release - 25/04/2011 - 10:14 - comment 0
- DTCM’s new temporary cruise terminal receives German cruise liner Aida Diva
terminal. The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) recently ... Last year a total of 100 cruise ships visited Dubai, bringing in 260,000 passengers and by the end of this year a total of 120 cruise ships would have visited Dubai, bringing in 325,000 passengers. Over ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Land Ho! UAE expanding ports to cater to cruise tourism
their ports in efforts to cater to more cruise tourism. Abu Dhabi and Dubai ... did not say how much the total expansion will cost. Dubai Cruise Tourism (DCT), an arm of Dubai’s ... Dubai is currently expanding its existing cruise terminal port Mina Rashid and Abu Dhabi ...
08/12/2013 - 11:50 - comment 0
- When cruising saves the economy: GCC's visa boosts tourism sector
The top tourism body in Dubai expects the UAE to allow multiple entry visas for cruise tourists by September, a move that will boost the emirate’s bid to become a regional hub for cruise tourism. The plan ... by September, the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) said yesterday in a statement. ...
29/05/2012 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Ship cruises impress with top-notch services as they draw in 26,580 tourists to Dubai over 3-month period
by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), driving the sustained growth of the emirate's tourism sector. The guests were received by the Dubai Cruise Terminal operated by DTCM at Port ... Ship cruises brought in 26,580 tourists to Dubai from ...
23/06/2010 - 08:30 - comment 0
- DTCM honours private and public sector partners for support towards opening of new cruise terminal
DTCM has been promoting Dubai's cruise tourism sector by participating in specialised trade shows, ... Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing has ... and passengers received. Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:00 - comment 0
- Mideast cruise tourism's future to be discussed at Dubai Confex
in Dubai in February, at the Grand H The future of cruise tourism in the Middle ... The future of cruise tourism in the Middle East ... impacting the region's cruise tourism sector and examine how to maximize its potential. “The ...
15/08/2010 - 13:56 - comment 0