- Standard Chartered Bank picked by Dubai Economic Council to facilitate trade and investment flows between Dubai and USA
Dubai Economic Council and Standard Chartered Bank ... Dubai Economic Council (DEC) and Standard Chartered Bank have signed a MOU stipulating that Standard ... are greatly honoured and deeply humbled to partner with Dubai Economic Council to execute the impressive ...
Press Release - 19/06/2014 - 10:26 - comment 0
- Dubai Economic Council collaborates with Economic Zones World
Dubai Economic Council (DEC) has signed a Memorandum of Co-operation (MoC) with Economic Zones World ... Rashid Al Hamli, Secretary-General of the Dubai Economic Council and Mrs. Salma Ali Saif Bin Hareb, CEO ... will provide the Dubai Economic Council with data and reports related to Jafza and coordinate with DEC ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Dubai Economic Council, Dubai Statistics Centre and Jafza collaborate on World Bank Study
with the Dubai Economic Council (DEC) and Dubai Statistics Centre to conduct a World Bank ‘Enter Economic Zones World flagship, Jafza will collaborate with the Dubai Economic Council (DEC) and Dubai ... and redistribution hub and one of the main economic drivers of the nation. Jafza supported Dubai’s overall non-oil ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- New period of sustained economic growth for Dubai, report claims
A report published Wednesday by the Dubai Economic Council (DEC) claims the emirate’s financial performance ... A report published Wednesday by the Dubai Economic ... Economic Council (DEC) c laims the emirate’s financial performance since the crisis of 2009 indicates ...
27/12/2012 - 08:56 - comment 0
- SAMENA Council’s new initiative heralds stronger cooperation between government & private sectors following the Government Summit in Dubai
SAMENA Telecommunication Council unveiled its Leaders Roundtable (SALT) initiative. The South Asia, Middle East, North Africa region’s SAMENA Telecommunication Council today unveiled its ... and telecom operators. With the launch of this new platform following the Government Summit in Dubai ...
Press Release - 16/02/2014 - 11:06 - comment 0
- SAMENA Telecommunications Council’s participates at the ITU Regional Forum on Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting Services in the Arab Region
held in Dubai. SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated at the ‘ITU ... SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated ... in Dubai, UAE, from May 17 to 20, 2014 in coordination with UAE TRA. George Salama, Senior Manager, ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development sets up private sector advisory councils
The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) has set up special advisory councils, representing the key constituents of the emirate's growing ... of Economic Development (DED) has set up special advisory councils, representing the key constituents ...
15/08/2010 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Delegation from Dubai Business Women's Council attends US – Arab Economic Forum
Al-Qasimi and President of the Dubai Business Women's Council (DBWC) Raja Easa Saleh Al-Gurg ... of Tejari, Sheikha Lubna Al-Qasimi and President of the Dubai Business Women's Council (DBWC) Raja Easa Saleh Al-Gurg are leading a delegation of Dubai businesswomen to participate in the US -Arab Economic ...
15/08/2010 - 12:33 - comment 0
- DED, Dubai FDI and Australia Gulf Council sign strategic partnership agreement to boost trade and investment
opportunities between Australia and Dubai. The Department of Economic Development ... is mandated to regulate the overall economic activity in Dubai and support economic development to meet ... Fahad Al Gergawi, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai FDI. “With Dubai FDI and Australia Gulf Council ...
Press Release - 15/05/2012 - 09:50 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber discusses private sector challenges with business groups and councils
by representatives of 43 Business Councils and 27 Business Groups, operating under the umbrella of Dubai Chamber. ... Islamic Economic Forum are being organised in October and are helping to position Dubai ... appreciated the contribution of the various Business Councils and Business Groups to the economic growth ...
Press Release - 18/06/2014 - 12:05 - comment 0