- Dubai Culture launches second phase of crowdsourcing for Al Maktoum Hospital Museum
Hospital Museum, a first-of-its-kind tribute to one of Dubai’s oldest hospitals ... of Dubai’s oldest hospitals. Creating a new museology for Dubai, the crowdsourcing initiative is central ... Experiences can span from the origin of the hospital to its evolution alongside Dubai’s development. ...
Press Release - 24/09/2014 - 08:58 - comment 0
- Dubai Culture highlights Al Maktoum Hospital Museum’s crowdsourcing initiative at ‘Museum Next’
of Al Maktoum Hospital Museum. The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai ... of Al Maktoum Hospital Museum, a first-of-its-kind tribute to one of Dubai’s oldest hospitals ... of the hospital’s doctors, patients, and staff. As a society that has a rich oral history, Dubai Culture’s ...
Press Release - 22/06/2014 - 10:34 - comment 0
- Wishes come true for the children at Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospital, and make a wish Abu Dhabi
at the Thalassemia Centre in Latifa Hospital, the Leukemia Centre at Dubai Hospital as well as The Make-A-Wish ...
Press Release - 22/08/2012 - 05:35 - comment 0
- Dubai Culture unveils ‘Al Maktoum Hospital Museum,’ a tribute to modern medicine
Hospital Museum,’ a first-of-its-kind tribute to Dubai’s first hospital ... and heritage, has unveiled ‘Al Maktoum Hospital Museum,’ a first-of-its-kind tribute to Dubai’s first hospital ... in collaboration with Wasl Properties, ‘Al Maktoum Hospital Museum’ marks the first milestone in Dubai Culture’s ...
Press Release - 18/05/2014 - 07:40 - comment 0
- Welcare Hospital, Dubai’s Premier Multi-specialty Critical Care Private Hospital
Welcare Hospital, Dubai’s premier multi-specialty, ... Welcare Hospital, Dubai’s premier multi-specialty, critical care private hospital, is committed to being ... City, Dubai Knowledge Village, Jebel Ali, Umm Suqueim and the Gardens area. The hospital’s sense ...
18/05/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent MERS-CoV in the GCC
decontamination at Patient Safety Middle East Exhibition & Conferences in Dubai ... with the lack of environmental decontamination which can facilitate transmission of MERS-CoV. Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent emerging and re-emerging ...
Press Release - 21/07/2014 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Emaar strengthens Dubai’s hospitality sector with launch of ‘The Address The BLVD’ in Downtown Dubai
Hospitality Group in Dubai. Featuring 200 hotel rooms and 542 serviced residences, and billed to be another ... will further complement the city’s hospitality sector growth.” This year, Dubai has already recorded ... mega-development Downtown Dubai. Underlining the positive growth of Dubai’s property ...
Press Release - 16/09/2012 - 11:54 - comment 0
- A healthy economy: is Dubai about to become the world's next hospital?
it offers excellent health-care facilities, medical tourism is an extension of the hospitality that Dubai ... also priced at Dhs1,400. The move is part of the UAE’s and specifically Dubai’s strategy ... Development manager at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC). However, Nikhil Idnani, principal with Strategy&, ...
22/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Hospitality 101: Dubai building new tourism academy to meet Vision 2020 plan
Dubai is in the process of implementing its plan ... Dubai is planning to build a new tourism institute for vocational training to help develop talent within the sector, the chief of Dubai’s tourism authority has said. In an exclusive interview with Gulf ...
05/05/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Dubai's hospitality sector: the new gold rush?
hotel supply in 2013. The vibrant hospitality sector in Dubai continued to outperform other ... industry survey on Monday. “ Dubai’s hospitality market has rapidly absorbed this influx of new supply ... and five-star segment, were added to Dubai’s hotel supply in 2013.The vibrant hospitality sector in Dubai ...
25/02/2014 - 15:17 - comment 0