- TASWEEK: Smart Living City Dubai 2014 a platform to showcase Dubai’s transformation into one of the world’s smartest cities
City Dubai exhibition will serve as an ideal platform for showcasing major initiatives that are turning Dubai into one of the smartest cities in the world. TASWEEK Real Estate ... that are turning Dubai into one of the smartest cities in the world. The event will highlight how government-led ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 11:52 - comment 0
- World’s largest man-made port welcomes world’s largest container ship
to thank Dubai and DP World who made it possible for the world’s largest container vessel, the CMA CGM ... DP World’s flagship Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the world celebrates the maiden visit of the world’s largest containership, CMA CGM Marco ...
Press Release - 07/01/2013 - 12:07 - comment 0
- Time is money: deal reached on Dubai World debt restructuring
Dubai World’s biggest creditors have agreed on a deal to renegotiate its debt repayment schedule, ... the new deal, the repayment date of the biggest chunk of debt under Dubai World’s $25 billion ... DP World as collateral. It was reported that Dubai World is also offering to return cash ...
02/10/2014 - 15:14 - comment 0
- Dubai World Central-Business Park highlights business opportunities in Dubai during visit to India
Dubai World Central embarked on a six-day tour ... expanding Business Park Free Zone to local companies and investors. Dubai World ... of Business Park, Dubai World Central, said: “More than 50 per cent of the companies established in DWC ...
Press Release - 08/09/2014 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Dubai World Central Business Park to offer new offices at the heart of official World Expo 2020 site
Dubai World Central, (DWC), has announced new offers ... business in the UAE. Dubai World Central, (DWC), the world’s first purpose-built ... Paolo Serra, Director of Business Park, Dubai World Central, said: “The Business Park is an integral ...
Press Release - 10/06/2014 - 09:30 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Expo 2020 yacht ‘true north’ flies the flag at DP World’s Caucedo Port
for the UAE’s bid to host the 2020 World Expo in Dubai. DP World Caucedo, ... are pleased to be able to highlight the awareness of Dubai’s bid gaining attention around the world, including at our terminal in the Dominican Republic. Dubai and the UAE stand at the crossroads of world trade ...
Press Release - 27/02/2013 - 05:58 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Divas come out for the Derby: Horse race World Cup 2014 brings out the stallions of fashion
As “the world’s richest horse race,” with the four-legged winner of the Dubai World Cup trotting ... thing that brought the other fine stallions (of a different breed!) to the annual Dubai World Cup! ... is uncommon on runways, but it’s perfectly at place at the 2014 Dubai World Cup. This year’s hats were ...
Slideshow - 31/03/2014 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Mall of the World to foster ‘boom-bust’ cycle- Merill Lynch
Dubai’s plans to construct mega projects such as Mall of the World could lead to another boom-bust ... Lynch. Earlier this month, Dubai revealed plans to construct Mall Of the World, which will include ... is consistent with news that Dubai World is seeking to extend the maturity of its 2018 restructured loan ...
14/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- DP World pioneers the world’s largest semi-automated facility
Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, is set to be the world’s largest ... DP World’s Jebel Ali Container Terminal 3 (T3), ... of the UAE is set to be the world’s largest semi-automated facility. DP World’s ...
Press Release - 28/01/2014 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Dubai World to restructure $25 billion debt 'soon'
that he expects state-owned conglomerate Dubai World to reach a deal on renegotiating its debt repayment ... on Sunday that he expects state-owned conglomerate Dubai World to reach a deal on renegotiating its debt ... reporters when asked whether Dubai World has reached a deal with creditors. He was speaking on the sidelines ...
22/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0