- Morocco opens final tender on $1.7 billion wind farm
EDF, Saudi Arabia’s ACWA Power, Morocco’s royal holding company Nareva, Britain’s International Power ... state-run power utility ONEE said.Groups led by Spain’s Acciona, France’s EDF, Saudi Arabia’s ACWA Power, ...
28/02/2014 - 02:07 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia and France might not see eye to eye on the Niqab, but they surely do on energy matters
and EDF hosted a number of Saudi business and industry representatives at their Second Suppliers Day event ... AREVA Chief Commercial Officer and Mrs. Valerie Levkov, EDF VP New Nuclear Energy. The suppliers’ day ... development strategy implemented by AREVA and EDF, who intend to rely on local partners for the shared ...
03/10/2013 - 13:11 - comment 0
- Nuclear in focus: Saudi and France discuss controversial industrial collaboration
and EDF teams with the support of French and Saudi institutions such as UbiFrance. More than eighty Saudi companies were individually visited by AREVA and EDF experts, while collective engagements were ...
27/11/2013 - 14:07 - comment 0
- Morocco awards $12 million solar power contract to Total Energie
and comprising shareholders TotalFinaElf, through its subsidiary Total Maroc and and Electricité de France (EDF ... to finance technical support. The Total Energie-TotalFinaElf-EDF consortium and users will be responsible ... will create a company known as Total EDF Maroc Solaire (TEMASOL) to deploy the program, to ensure the systems ...
15/08/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Sterling Crosses Get Boost From British Energy Takeover
EUR-GBP traded at 0.7891 lows amid reports of M&A related selling via a French name following EDF's GBP 12.4B takeover of British Energy. ... via a French name following EDF's GBP 12.4B takeover of British Energy. The interest lifted Cable ...
14/08/2010 - 19:34 - comment 0
- UAE national electricity grid to go on stream by year’s end
de France (EDF), to carry out the design study and consultancy services. EDF is evaluating the status ...
15/08/2010 - 14:22 - comment 0
- France hoping to win big with Saudi nuclear contracts
Energy (KACARE). Areva, which develops nuclear power plants, and the French utility firm EDF, hope ... for nuclear energy projects, which he said are expected to create “thousands of jobs”. Areva and EDF have ... to the subsidiary we have created in Riyadh with EDF, we are contacting all the Saudi suppliers which can play ...
18/04/2013 - 08:37 - comment 0
- 13,000 still without Power in Snow-Hit Southern France
France's electricity supplier EDF was aiming to have linked 16,000 of the total 20,000 downed lines back ...
18/05/2010 - 19:45 - comment 0
- Qatar in talks with UK over investment
billion nuclear reactor at Hinkley Point in Somerset planned by French utility EDF was one of the schemes ...
14/03/2013 - 14:03 - comment 0
- How a terminal is standing in the way of Egypt's ambitions to restore its gas industry
seven cargoes, according to industry sources, while France's EDF is in the frame to deliver five ...
11/07/2014 - 03:16 - comment 0