- Watch out, Qatar: How Cyprus is poised to become the EU’s new energy hub
Oettinger also outlined a need in Europe for liquefied natural gas, which Cyprus hopes to make part of its emerging status as an energy hub with the eventual opening of a massive LNG plant. ...
16/07/2014 - 23:52 - comment 0
- EU’s rapprochement with Syria could cause rift with US
The EU’s eagerness to finalize an economic cooperation agreement with Syria has generated concern among US officials. The move could cause a rift between the two international heavy weights, now that The European Union (EU)’s eagerness to finalize ...
15/08/2010 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Assad Meets EU’s Solana, Calls for Greater EU Role in Mideast
Syrian President Bashar Al Assad urged the European Union to play a greater role in the Middle East during his meeting on Monday with EU foreign polic Syrian President Bashar Al Assad u ...
18/05/2010 - 19:14 - comment 0
- Middle East ships included on EU’s new oil vessel blacklist
The European Commission (EC) has published a blacklist of ships banned from EU ports, three of which originated from the Middle East. The list includes ships that were refused access from July 22 July ...
15/08/2010 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Former EC Official: EU’s Silence over Developments in Palestinian Lands Disappointing
Former director of foreign affairs at the European Commission Hubert Hard Rein has said that he is disappointed at the European Union’s silence regard By Hussein Da’ssa Albawba.com ...
19/05/2010 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Islamist group says Mursi will deny EU reconciliation offer
refuse the offer of a “safe exit” by EU’s Catherine Ashton, when the pair met in an undisclosed location ... of a “safe exit” by EU’s Catherine Ashton, when the pair met in an undisclosed location late on Monday, ... Al-Islamiya reportedly said that Mursi would refuse the offer of a “safe exit” by EU’s Catherine Ashton, when ...
31/07/2013 - 07:46 - comment 0
- The impending dispute between Cyprus and the Levant over offshore gas
of Cyprus could prove a financial lifeline for the EU’s third smallest member. The Cypriot banking ... lifeline for the EU’s third smallest member.The Cypriot banking system collapsed in 2012 since its banks ...
08/01/2014 - 14:26 - comments 2
- Europol launches biggest-ever investigation into suspected match-fixing in Europe
Officials fear revelations from the EU’s law ... the EU’s law enforcement agency that 680 matches across the world, including a Champions League tie ... fear revelations from the EU’s law enforcement agency that 680 matches across the world, including ...
05/02/2013 - 15:38 - comment 0
- Morocco signs Galileo partnership agreement with EU
applications in Morocco. The agreement will later be submitted to the EU’s Transport Council in December 2005 ...
18/05/2010 - 13:03 - comment 0
- EU to Open Representative Office in Riyadh
Wiegand said that the EU’s decision came due to the development of relations between the Gulf ...
18/05/2010 - 19:19 - comment 0