- European bank 'commited' to Jordan's economic development
Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is ready tosupport future economic development ... is ready tosupport future economic development in Jordan, its president, Suma Chakrabarti, said Tuesday.At ... of the country’s first district cooling and heating plant at the Abdali Urban Regeneration development ...
10/09/2014 - 16:12 - comment 0
- The antithesis of economic development: an inside look in to Morocco's archaic, yet alive, class system
in spite of the veneer of modernization and development and to, a certain extent, that is true across ...
24/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Maldives Minister of Economic Development visits Jafza
Excellency Mohamed Saeed, Minister for Economic Development, Republic of Maldives, visited Jebel Ali Free ... Development, Republic of Maldives, visited Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) last week to seek economic cooperation ... an economic boom which is largely driven by huge investments on developing economic infrastructure by most ...
Press Release - 25/06/2014 - 07:23 - comment 0
- Germany, UAE go hand in hand with developing stronger economic partnership
in further developing the positive economic partnership between the UAE and Germany. Head of the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED) at the German Federal Foreign Office, Dieter W. Haller, on Tuesday expressed his interest in further developing the positive economic ...
09/04/2014 - 08:00 - comment 0
- Prominent figures in economic development set to address Dubai Economic Outlook 2011 Seminar
first-of-its-kind seminar, organised by Department of Economic Development. Top government ... Outlook 2011’ seminar organised by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai on March 30, ... Outlook 2011’ seminar organised by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai on March 30, ...
Press Release - 28/03/2011 - 15:43 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development Explores "Exim Bank" Feasibility with Noor Investment Group
The Department of Economic Development (DED), ... for facilitation of international trade, the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has ... the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has commissioned a project to assess ...
Press Release - 20/03/2014 - 06:57 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House Signs partnership agreement to develop Mumbai Economic Development Zone Project
IT & Telecom City (MITTIC) projects (together termed as the Mumbai Economic Development Zone), and also ... of Maharashtra. The two developments form core components of the wider Mumbai Economic Development Zone - ... a partnership aagreement with Wadhwa Group, an eminent real estate developer in India. ...
Press Release - 14/06/2011 - 14:56 - comment 1
- King Abdullah Economic City Awards SR 43.5 Million Contract for the Development of Juman Park
King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) has awarded New Job Contractors Establishment a contract worth SR 43.5 million for the development and landscaping of Juman Park. King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) has awarded New Job Contractors Establishment a contract worth SR ...
Press Release - 24/04/2014 - 07:53 - comment 0
- Letter from his majesty: Jordan's king calls for 10-year economic development plan to mitigate nationwide crisis
to create a 10-year blueprint for economic development to deal with growing economic woes throughout ... up a clear 10-year blueprint for economic development. In a letter to Prime Minister Abdullah ... the government to draw up a clear 10-year blueprint for economic development. ...
30/03/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development and Awqaf & Minor Affairs Foundation join hands to drive socio-economic development
, an agency of the Department of Economic Development in Dubai, Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development, an agency of the Department of Economic Development in Dubai, today signed ... and endowment to further drive the social and economic development of Dubai, and boost small and medium ...
25/08/2010 - 11:22 - comment 0