- Competition enters the race for ownership rights to Hostess in Egypt
Egypt’s Capital Market Authority (CMA) has approved an offer submitted from Edita for Food Industries to acquire 1,363 million shares in the International ... (CMA) has approved an offer submitted from Edita for Food Industries to acquire 1,363 million shares ...
15/08/2010 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Shedding the pounds: Egypt's stock market loses almost $2 billion
Egypt that Edita Food Industries Company is planning an initial public offering (IPO) – a stock market ...
13/10/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Tawam Hospital introduces state-of-the-art NAVA Technology to Help Premature Babies Breathe Easy
respiratory therapy department. Edita Almonte, Department Head of Respiratory Therapy said, "With ...
20/07/2010 - 08:41 - comment 1
- UK's former investment director in Egypt, John Franck, reveals what scares British investors the most about Egypt
stake in Edita, the food company, and is investing in other sectors too in Egypt, for example ...
08/06/2014 - 11:36 - comment 0
- Strong Egyptian Delegation Attending Gulfood 2008; GCC Food Imports Top US$12 Billion Creating Major Opportunities for Egyptian Food Exporters
Best Cheese Company, Edita Food Industries, Faragella Group, and Golden Foods. “Egypt ...
17/05/2010 - 19:50 - comment 0