- Doha Bank opens its first electronic banking branch in UAE
in Qatar, announced today opening of its first Electronic Banking Branch in Dubai. ... Electronic Banking Branch in Dubai. Dr. R. Seetharaman, Group CEO of the bank, inaugurated the electronic ... in into other locations by increasing its ATM and electronic banking network. Commenting on the launch ...
Press Release - 01/10/2014 - 11:02 - comment 0
- barclays bank opens its first electronic banking unit at bank street in dubai
Street in Bur Dubai and will officially be open for business tomorrow.Their first Electronic Banking Unit ... poised to be an active partner in this growth story. The electronic banking unit is just another step ... customers expectations and live up to the promise of re-inventing banking in the UAE. Barclays Electronic ...
17/05/2010 - 22:39 - comment 0
- DoF launches electronic tendering systems and electronic registration for suppliers and contractors register
electronic tendering systems and electronic registration of suppliers and contractors. ... of Finance (DoF) recently completed a project to operate electronic tendering systems and electronic ... and outside of the UAE to electronically record and submit bids for tenders issued by DoF. DoF ...
Press Release - 13/05/2012 - 12:10 - comment 0
- Saudi Hollandi Bank and HP team up to deliver the next generation electronic banking services to KSA
Saudi Hollandi Bank (SHB) announced that HP has been selected to develop and deliver a Multi Channel Platform. Saudi Hollandi Bank ... This will offer SHB customers an integrated, rich and consistent experience across Internet, Mobile banking ...
Press Release - 09/05/2011 - 13:24 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD becomes first overseas bank to introduce electronic payment for Government services
banks. Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, has today joined the ranks of major Saudi banks, by becoming the first overseas bank to offer customers the electronic bill payment ... for all banks operating in the Kingdom, the inclusion of government services has only been adopted ...
29/08/2010 - 13:30 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia's electronic bill payment system SADAD ranked second largest globally
that the country's electronic payment system, SADAD now caters to approximately 29 million users, making ... of Finance wanted to extend the highly successfully SADAD electronic bill presentation and payment service – which operates in partnership with banks and other billing agencies – to other public sector ...
04/11/2013 - 08:32 - comment 1
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank PJSC selects Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market
Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market, the first App-based electronic offering for clients in the financial industry. This will enable ADCB to connect to Deutsche Bank and its broad range of electronic products ... to electronic transaction banking services via one point of access. In a competitive marketplace that demands ...
Press Release - 16/09/2013 - 13:20 - comment 0
- For once, it's Egypt 'aiding' the Gulf: electronic payment platform 'Fawry' to make it to GCC
at a formal financial institution, according to the World Bank. Fawry, the platform which allows Egyptian consumers to pay for services electronically, announced on Saturday ... financial institution, according to the World Bank. According to 2012 statistics by the Central Agency ...
11/05/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Burgan Bank wins the ‘Best Domestic Cash Management Bank of the Year’ award from Asian Banking and Finance’s Wholesale Banking Awards 2014
payments, collections and electronic banking solutions. The new award follows an extensive list ... Burgan Bank announced today that it has won the coveted ‘Best Domestic Cash Management Bank of the Year” award from the Asian Banking and Finance ...
Press Release - 05/08/2014 - 08:54 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered discusses importance of Electronic Banking solutions
powerful and innovative electronic banking services with great flexibility that allows businesses ... latest innovations in the field of electronic financial solutions and Enterprise Resource Planning. Standard Chartered held today, a client conference to discuss latest innovations in the field of electronic ...
Press Release - 25/09/2011 - 10:09 - comment 0