- Time for the trend to be reversed? Dubai experiences lowest hotel occupancy rate in 18 years
on top of growing supply,” added Elizabeth Winkle, managing director of STR Global, a provider of access ... increase in supply , while the demand has dropped by 4.5 per cent, said Winkle.The initial results show ... results in two weeks, added Winkle ...
12/08/2014 - 16:08 - comment 0
- Keep 'em coming: Middle East has fastest growing 'hotel pipeline' in the world
in 2013”, said Elizabeth Winkle, managing director of STR Global, in a statement. Hotels in Manama, ... pipeline in the world , with 99,199 rooms under contract as of May, according to Winkle. “The UAE ... countries combined make up 70.0 percent of the rooms in the region’s pipeline,” Winkle said. ...
22/06/2014 - 18:05 - comment 0
- Repulsive prices or the 'Ramadan effect'? Dubai's hotel occupancy down
occupancy performance,” said Elizabeth Winkle, managing director of STR Global, in a statement. Rashid ...
14/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Summer blues: Dubai hotel occupancy down by 4.6 percent
are on par at 2.8 percent, which means occupancy growth is flat, at 61.4 percent,” said Elizabeth Winkle ... expect performance to improve in August,” Winkle said. “In the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, ...
31/08/2014 - 11:31 - comment 0
- Iraqi and Syrian visitors to Lebanon provide tourism lifeline
year,” Elizabeth Winkle, managing director of STR Global said in a statement. A reservation desk ...
31/07/2013 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Dubai a global tourist capital
segments,” Elizabeth Winkle, Managing Director of STR Global, told Gulf News in an emailed statement. “ ... and the main question would be whether Expo would supplement or displace some of the typical demand,” Winkle ...
28/02/2013 - 09:02 - comment 0
- Dubai hotel profits up 53.3 percent in Q1
driving the positive growth in the region,” said Elizabeth Winkle, managing director of STR Global . ...
30/04/2014 - 14:28 - comment 0
- UAE hospitality sector marked by unprecedented 'hotel rush'
Elizabeth Winkle, STR Global’s managing director. Qatar recorded the largest ADR drop at 18 per cent ...
26/12/2013 - 18:21 - comment 1