- S&P Fund Services â€“ Signs of decoupling boost emerging markets fund manager confidence
available at www.funds.standardandpoors.com . â€œInvestors in emerging market equities lost money ... analyst Alison Cratchley, explaining that the median global emerging markets fund lost 5.9%, just over ... governance is becoming less negative. In contrast, at the S&P AA rated Aberdeen Emerging Markets Fund ...
16/05/2010 - 18:02 - comment 0
- Emerging Markets hedge funds navigate sovereign crisis
added over $500 million to Latin America and funds investing in Multiple Emerging Markets ... Emerging Markets (EM) ... in the sovereign credit market, funds also encountered volatility in currency, commodity and underlying equity ...
20/05/2010 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Global Emerging Markets funds gain nearly 19 percent for the quarter
Hedge funds investing in Emerging Markets far outpaced ... Global Emerging Markets funds gain nearly 19 percent for the quarter; total assets in Emerging Markets increase by $10 billion Hedge funds investing in Emerging Markets far outpaced average ...
16/05/2010 - 17:42 - comment 0
- research drives top performance of nevsky global emerging markets fund at 5th anniversary
the global emerging markets fund managed by martin ... the global emerging markets fund managed by martin taylor and nick barnes at nevsky capital llp, an affiliate ... the msci tr emerging markets free index (+34.0%††). the fund has been consistently ranked first quartile ...
17/05/2010 - 19:33 - comment 0
- Credit Suisse Intends to Launch Emerging Markets Fund with a Small Group of the Bank’s Key Shareholders
shareholders commitment to the fund is a testament to the strength of Credit Suisse’s Emerging Markets ... of Emerging Markets and the Asia Pacific region for Asset Management, commented, “This fund will enable Credit ... Focus on Credit Opportunities in Emerging Markets ...
25/08/2010 - 12:26 - comment 0
- Emerging markets hedge funds see inflows of new capital approaching $1 billion in second quarter
to hedge funds investing in Global Emerging Markets in the second quarter of 2008, an increase of more Emerging markets hedge funds see inflows of new capital approaching $1 billion in second quarter Total ... Emerging Markets funds experienced a net outflow of capital. Total capital invested in Global Emerging ...
17/05/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- Emerging market equity funds set record for inflows in 2003
The emerging market equity and fixed income funds ... setting year in 2003 for inflows from investors. Of the 961 emerging market equity funds ... in assets from the beginning of this year due to inflows. Emerging market equity funds, thus, have surpassed ...
15/08/2010 - 12:25 - comment 0
- S&P Fund Services â€“ Emerging economy to lead world out of recession, say fund managers
The view of most fund managers is that emerging economies are in better shape than developed markets ... The view of most fund managers is that emerging ... annual review of the global emerging markets, Latin America and EMEA sectors, available ...
16/05/2010 - 17:48 - comment 0
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
largest capital market by by 2030 according to a recent report. Emerging capital markets will double their global index share by 2030, with Saudi Arabia expected to emerge as the seventh largest emerging capital market by 2030, says a report.Saudi Arabia will account for the second ...
24/07/2014 - 08:48 - comment 0
- Mark Mobius – Global Pioneer And Emerging Markets Investment Guru To Address Funds Summit In Dubai
and opportunities in emerging markets especially as the Middle East is being seen as a market and a strong financial ... management. The key topics of discussion will be on popular funds entering the market with special focus ... the challenges that fund and asset managers are currently facing in the development, marketing and distribution ...
18/05/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0