- Petrochemical sector boosts development of Gulf industrial gases industry
The latest establishment of Qatar Industrial Gases Company had indicated the huge potential of the industrial ... constitutes a solid base for a number of successful industrial gases players such as the Emirates Industrial ... with its regional affiliates, Kuwait Industrial Gases Company (KIGC) and the Arabian Industrial Gases ...
15/08/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Emirates Float Glass signs agreement with Air Products & Chemicals and Saudi’s Abdullah Hashim Gases & Equipment to supply nitrogen and hydrogen
gases company Air Products & Chemicals and Saudi Arabia’s largest private industrial gases company ... industrial gases production facility to be located in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi. Nitrogen and hydrogen ... experience in designing, constructing and operating industrial gases production units to supply float glass ...
15/08/2010 - 01:36 - comment 0
- DuPont refrigerants completes successful action against counterfeiting in United Arab Emirates
to achieve shutdown of a suspected trader of counterfeit refrigerants in United Arab Emirates ... refrigerants in United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). The trader’s counterfeit activities were far-reaching, with links to counterfeit refrigerant gases found in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. In late 2007, ...
Press Release - 08/08/2012 - 08:03 - comment 0
- DUBAL project registered under CDM to reduce greenhouse gases
of greenhouse gases (“GHGs”) released. The power generation and smelting processes, being two major sources ... emissions into the atmosphere On Thursday 10 January 2013, the company’s progress in this regard ... cent reduction (145,000 tonnes) in DUBAL’s emissions of perfluorcarbon gases (“PFCs”) – compounds ...
Press Release - 20/01/2013 - 07:48 - comment 0
- Emirates Environmental Group & The Coca-Cola Company launch UNDP’s ‘Every Drop Matters’ Program across the UAE
The Coca-Cola Company, the world’s largest beverage giant, launched the ‘Every Drop Matters’ program across the UAE in cooperation with the Emirates Environmental Group (EEG) and the UNDP. The Coca-Cola Company, the world’s largest ...
Press Release - 03/06/2012 - 07:51 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber recognises SME Exporters of the Month from June to September 2013
performance among its members, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry recognised four companies as SME ... Gases Group was recognised as the company with the Highest Number of Markets Exported to for the month ... and Industry recognised four companies as SME Exporters of the Month stretching from June to September 2013 ...
Press Release - 28/10/2013 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Emirates Steel issues the invitation to bid for its phase 3 expansion project
Dhabi’s visionary “2030 Plan”, which aims at reinforcing the industrial sector in the emirate. The plan ... the emirate’s resources and contribute to the nation’s income through the development of substantial industrial units, primarily in the basic industry sector. According to Emirates Steel’s Chairman, HE Engineer ...
Press Release - 05/09/2011 - 11:17 - comment 0
- Steel sector wary of raw material costs
Ramahi, sales engineer at Emirates Industrial Gases Company. “High oil prices are factored into the cost ... Director of Tools, a welding, lifting and industrial supplies company ... “infancy”, said Mathew. For the industrial gases sector — that commercially manufactures gases sold ...
10/01/2012 - 20:01 - comment 0
- Not all bad, though: Egyptian companies absent from Forbes' 20 top companies list
which included companies from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE) ... that the companies working in the industrial sector dominated the list with 107 companies. The banking sector came ... Twenty Egyptian industrial companies made the list, making Egypt the second best performing country ...
23/06/2014 - 00:48 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD signs MoU with Construction Guarantee to expand contracting facilities to South Korean companies in GCC
of the construction industry in South Korea. Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, ... complement the specific requirements of our client companies, and encourages us to promote Emirates NBD ... Emirates NBD announced the signing of a MoU ...
Press Release - 16/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0